Tricked Into Love

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Why hadn't Anna known about your powers? All she said is that you had shut her out and she didn't know why." I really didn't want to say. My smiled turned into a frown as I remembered my childhood memories after I had struck Anna. She never figured out the real reason as to why I had shut her out. I felt uncomfortable talking about it, but I knew I could trust Hans with anything.

"When I was younger, she would used to play with me. I would always use my powers to amaze her and see her smile. But one day, I accidentally struck her with a blast of ice. From that day on, my parents vowed to separate us for fear that it would happen again." Somehow, it felt good talking to him about it. Like he just lifted weight off my shoulders.

"I know how that feels," he said to me, solemnly.

"You do?" I asked curiously. He probably didn't have to go through the exact same thing, but his three oldest brothers had to go through the same thing.

"I know how it feels to be called a monster." Maybe we had more things in common than we thought.

"Well, whoever has said that is wrong. You are not a monster and definitely do not deserve to be called one," I said defensively.

He chuckled and added, "Thanks." In return, I smiled. "Are you thirsty?" he asked. I had completely forgotten about eating breakfast. I was more hungry than thirsty, but I guess I couldn't say no either.

"A little," I said shyly. I didn't want to steal his drink, that would be rude. But he was already taking a vile from the suit he was wearing. He handed it to me and I slowly took it. It felt cold in my hand as I slowly drew it to my lips. I exhaled and sipped the contents of the bottle.

"Do you like it?" Hans asked. The flavor started sinking into my tastebuds. It was a soothing, sweet taste that seemed to relax my muscles.

"It tastes really good," I remarked. Not long after, I started feeling drowsy and sleepy. I yawned and let my eyelids close. "Gosh, I'm so tired," I said. I smiled weakly at Hans and looked into his eyes before I felt my head collapse on his chest.