Reuniting

Elsa's P.O.V.
I stopped in front of the boats sailing to and from Arendelle. The wind blew past my face and whistled in my ears. This enlightened my mood, but just for a little bit. Not long after, a boat docked near me and I saw the flag that belonged to my arch nemesis. The Southern Isles.

A young gentleman stepped out of the ship, Hans. I moved back a little and flinched. I pulled myself together before he noticed my weak spot. "Queen Elsa," he said quietly. I stood up taller and straightened my back to show that I was in charge.

"Hans," I replied respectfully. I slightly bowed. He may have been a murderer, but I am the type of person that forgives. Upon looking down, I saw that Hans had chains on his hands, keeping him restrained. I gasped quietly and looked up immediately to avoid suspicion.

He has a sort of sympathetic look on his face. I couldn't figure out why though. Just then I heard footsteps coming coming toward us.

"Hey! Elsie long time no see!" King Henry said to me. I disliked him passionately and no one could change my mind about it. I hated it when he called me that. I nearly growled upon hearing that name. But I knew better.

"Please don't call me that."

"Oh. I see. Little miss regal here is getting feisty."

"Henry, what do you want?"

"Oh, nothing. Just came to drop off Hans here," he said lightly touching me on the chin and brushing his hand off. I swear. He was so full of it. I pulled my head back and glared at him. "Now if you don't mind I will be off. I will see you soon, Queen Elsa."