Convincing

Anna's P.O.V.

I tried my best to keep calm and not panic. Elsa is fine. She will be fine. Don't worry about it Anna. I felt my palms get sweaty and my heartbeat sped up. She won't die. You'll get there on time. I was started to see black spots and my vision was blurry. Pull yourself together! Be strong!

"Anna, are you okay?" I heard Phoenix say.

"No. Not really," I replied. Too much was happening already. The marriage would be in a week and now Elsa's missing. What else could go wrong?

I sat down on the couch next to me and let the letter slip on the floor. I had read it more times than I could count. I shouldn't have believed it to be true. But something about it suggested that Elsa was in grave danger already. "Do you need anything?" she asked.

"Kristoff." She left the room and went to go get him. What if Elsa is in chains? What if she's already dead? She can't be. The note clearly said that she wasn't. A few seconds later, Kristoff came in. Phoenix didn't accompany him. She must've gone to her room.

"Anna, what's wrong?" he asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Elsa. She hasn't returned. King Henry captured her," I explained, my voice cracking a little. "I'm worried. What if something happened to her?"

"I'm sure she's fine," he reassured me. It worked, but just a little.

"I have to go to the Southern Isles to get her," I explained, a little more firmer this time.

"Are you going to be alright?" he asked.

"I'll be fine. While I'm gone, you're in charge," I said to him.

"Okay. But please, be safe."

"I will."