Night Sky

Elsa's P.O.V.

We spent hours just watching as the sun went down. "I think we should go to sleep now," Hans suggested. "Long day tomorrow." I removed my head from his shoulder as he slowly got got up. I took my hand away from his and watched as he fed Snow with a carrot. Wait, Snow?

"How did you get Snow to come with you?" I asked.

"We needed a way of transportation so I decided to take your horse. Lured him out with some carrots and a ton of love." He pet him on his muzzle area and I giggled. I didn't know Hans was friendly with horses. "So, shall we be going?"

"You go. I'll catch up. I'm not that tired yet." He nodded and smiled.

"Whatever you say, your majesty," he said while walking in. I turned back around to face the city. The sun was completely out of sight. The torches still burned bright below me. They reminded me of Corona and Rapunzel. Up above, the stars formed patterns. I lied down on my back and admired the stars. I tried to make constellations out of them. But my mind seemed to keep going back to Arendelle and Anna and Phoenix. I missed them all so much. They must be worrying where I am right now.

Stand in the rain, stand your ground.

I hummed the notes to the song and remembered Anna and Phoenix. They never gave up on me.

Stand up when it's all crashing down.

You stand through the pain, you won't drown.

That part made me giggle a little. It reminded me of Phoenix and her fear of water. Especially cold water. I carefully placed my hands on my chest and kept looking up.

And one day what's lost can be found.

You stand in the rain.