The Difference

Elsa's P.O.V.
I woke up in a curious place. It looked a lot like Arendelle's dungeon. I pulled myself up to a sitting position and looked around. Just then, I spotted a window. I immediately remembered what Anna had said about freezing summer.
I ran to the window, but was pulled back by chains. I took a step back and examined them quickly. I stepped around the chains and looked out the window. What I saw frightened me completely.
Outside, a harsh blizzard had formed and pearly white snow had buried everything. The fjord was frozen over and ships were trapped in the solid ice.
"Oh no. What have I . . . what have I done?" I asked myself, stumbling on my words. I couldn't believe I caused all of this. I was definitely a monster. I was a great danger to Arendelle. Just then, I heard the door creak open.
In came a man holding a lamp. He was a little taller than me, but not by much. He had auburn hair and sideburns. With eyes as green as a meadow. Hans was his name, I think.
"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him with a hint of accusation in my voice, walking to him. My shoulders slumped a little because of the weight of the cuffs and I felt of a lower level.
"I couldn't just let them kill you," he explained.
"But I'm a danger to Arendelle," I said with a shaky voice, showing him my cuffed hands, "get Anna," I said, almost demanding.
"Anna has not returned," he explained solemnly. Where could she be? What if she got trapped, or hurt, or lost? I turned my head around and looked out the window. "If you would just stop the winter. Bring back summer. Please."
I drooped my head and sighed. I couldn't do it. I didn't know how. But no one seemed to understand that. "Don't you see? I can't," I begged to him, defenseless. I wouldn't lie about that. I really couldn't. "You have to tell them to let me go!"
"I will do what I can," he said and exited the room. As the door shut close, I looked down at the cuffs. They were now freezing to the point of breaking. Just like my soul.

I woke up feeling dazed from the dream. No, not dream. More like nightmare. Why was I so scared? Is that what Arendelle looks like? Because if it is, I have done an amazing job at decorating the place. And who was this Anna? Why did no one tell me about this?! Ugh! This is so frustrating! When did this all happen? Whatever. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm a whole new person now.

With that, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.