Thinking Forevermore

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Elsa! Breakfast is ready!"'Anna chimed as she sprinted through the halls. Last night I couldn't sleep. Even after the talk I had had with Phoenix, the thought of Hans kept pulling me back to reality.

"Coming!" I yelled as loud as possible but all that came out was a squeak. I mustered up all the strength I could and pulled myself out of bed. I didn't have the energy to change my clothes so I just made an ice dress and tried to fix my hair as best as I could. Even in the morning, I couldn't forget about Hans. I had trouble concentrating on what I was doing, as my thoughts kept drifting back to him.

I stumbled on the way out of my room, but regained my balance. I just prayed and hoped that no one would stop me on the way to the dining room.

I eventually did make it to the dining room. But by then, I was overcome with fatigue. "Elsa, are you okay?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, waving away the question. For a second I blanked out. I had no idea what was going on. All I could think of were his eyes. The lively, green eyes that sparkled with the light of day. When I was pulled back to reality, I saw that breakfast was served and I could start eating.

But I just wasn't hungry. I took the fork and picked at the pancakes in front of me. I couldn't forget. As hard as I tried, I just couldn't. Why was it so hard to just forget about someone? "Elsa? Elsa? You're scaring me," I heard Anna say. But it was muffled.

"Anna, I'm okay," I reassured her weakly.

"Your pale and your not eating. I think you need help." I just continued playing with my food. Until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Excuse me," I said hurriedly and sprang up from the table. Just as I was leaving, I spotted Phoenix coming to eat breakfast. But I couldn't stop.

"Elsa, are you okay?" she asked but I barely made it out.

Hans. Hans. Hans. Again he entered my mind and I just couldn't push him away. Hans. Hans.

Hans . . .