Attitude

Elsa's P.O.V.

I stepped into the kitchen, freezing the floor beneath and surrounding me. "How did you sleep, my queen?" Henry asked, turning to face me. He had already begun eating. I walked to the table and took a seat. Immediately a servant walked up to me.

"Very well, thank you," I replied. As I looked up at her, she suddenly seemed very familiar. But from where?

"What would you like to have today, my lady?" she asked politely.

"Pancakes, eggs, and a glass of water." She left in an instant and I turned to face Henry. The question was still on my mind and I had to ask. "May I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course. What is it?"

"Who is Anna?" He looked at me, surprised. Then, smirked.

"Anna is your sister. But she works with Hans. She, too, wants to kill you for the throne." Oh. Great. Two murderers are after me now.

"That explains a lot," I said under my breath, almost sarcastic. She is not and will never again be my sister. I have more important things to worry about now.

"She's coming anytime between today and tomorrow to supposedly come get you," he said. I perked up at that. Perfect. That was just what I needed. There's always a first . . . for everything. Where have I heard that? In my passed life? In my thoughts? Oh my goodness! I'm going insane!

I shook my head ever so slightly to push the thought away. "What do you want me to do with her?" he asked, a sly smile forming on his lips.

"Throw her in the dungeon. The same on that I was in. See how she likes enclosed spaces," I said slyly. I was truly becoming an evil queen. It felt good. I could feel laughter bubbling inside me. I remembered my first day. Who knew I would turn out to be this powerful.
Flashback
Henry: I am King Henry of the Southern Isles. We are in the Southern Isles.
Me: Who am I?
Henry: Queen Elsa of Arendelle. You are in love with me.
Me: Why are we here?
Henry: My brother, Hans, is trying to kill you.
Me: Why?
Henry: He wants to take your place as king. He will do anything for the throne.
Me: Oh. Well, I'd rather share the throne with you.
End of Flashback

"Just as I was thinking," he said slyly. Just then, the servant came in with a glass of water in her hand.

"For you, your majesty," she said, handing me the glass. Who else would it be for? I asked myself sarcastically, taking the glass from her hands.

"Thank you," I said to her.

"The pancakes and eggs will be ready soon." With that, she curtsied politely and left.
Soon, I thought to myself. A nice surprise would await. I just couldn't wait.