Security

Elsa's P.O.V.

We walked to my castle without a sound. Not even a squeak. It was a short of awkward silence. Once in a while he tried leaning toward me. But I saw it and slowly moved to the side.

When we finally arrived at the castle, I gave him a death stare and warned him, "If you ever even think about hurting my sister, you will see the last of me. Do you understand?" He nodded and looked down, not dating a word. I felt a little worried for him but I kept my authorative position. He hadn't talked all the way to the castle. Something was wrong. "Very well," I continued and opened the gates.

I walked in first and darted through the rooms to find Anna. I finally caught her going to the kitchen and rushed to her.

"Elsa! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Where is he?" She shoved me behind her and set up two fists, ready to fight.

"Anna, I'm fine," I said, chuckling. As soon as she let her guard down, I left the room to get Hans. I figured that he would be in the living room. He should be polite. He is a prince after all.

As soon as I walked in, his eyes darted my way and he immediately stood up. I wanted to warn him, growl at him, even kick him out of this kingdom. But I couldn't, unfortunately.

He walked toward me, head still hanging low. I was starting to feel bad and worried for him. He hadn't said anything and his posture was different from the last time we encountered. He still had the metal cuffs around his hands.

He suddenly looked up. I kept my tall lady-like posture and waited for what he had to say. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but nothing came out. Nothing but a sigh. Now I was very worried. "What is it?" I asked. He took a deep breath in an slowly exhaled.

"I want to be forgiven like you do . . .
So tell me you meant to kill her . . ."