The Note

Anna's P.O.V.
"Oh no." I was staring at the walls which were now covered with frost and snow when I heard Elsa say that. She got me worried.

"What is it?" I walked up to her and grabbed the note. I opened it up, for she had closed it, and started reading.

Dear Elsa,
     I'm so glad we can communicate. I'm truly sorry for what happened a few months ago with Hans. It seems he just can't stay put. That being said, I'm sorry to say that Prince Hans will be visiting you for the next few weeks. Until he has fully learned his lesson. I shall come to Arendelle to see how things are.
     He will arrive in 24 hours.
                                                     Sincerely,
                                                           King Henry

I let out a gasp myself. I dropped the note and stared at it. This couldn't be real. This must've been a prank. Someone is going to pop out from the crowd and say that this was all a joke. I looked around but only saw grave and worried looks on everyone's faces. I looked down at the note again and kept my gaze there, staring it down like an enemy. I heard footsteps leaving the room. I looked up and saw Elsa going upstairs.
"Elsa, wait!" I called to her. She ignored me but started heading up even faster. I began running to catch up but Kristoff held me back and enveloped me in his arms. There, I started crying.