Flowers

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Wakey, wakey! Eggs and bakey!" Hans' voice stormed into my dreams and brought me to the real world. I really didn't want to wake up.

"No! Just a few more minutes!" I argued with him.

"Wow. You are really stubborn," he said, sounding surprised. "Well, that's what happens when you sleep over your bed time." He seemed like a parent to me. I groaned.

"Fine. I'm up." I picked myself up from bed and rubbed my eyes open. Hans was standing in front of me, holding a bouquet of flowers. I felt my eyes widen and my mouth dropped open. "Are those . . ." I couldn't manage to finish the sentence. He looked around, as if he was looking for someone, then looked back at me and smiled. I felt hot tears welling up in my eyes. I froze in place, not being able to feel or say anything.

"You do want them, right?" he asked. I stood up and pulled him into an embrace.

"Thank you, Hans," I whispered in his ear. As soon as I pulled away, he bowed, holding the flowers in front of me.

"Anything for the queen." I giggled and took the flowers. I carefully placed them right below my nose and smelled them.

"They smell wonderful. What are they?" I asked curiously. I ran my fingers through the flowers and admired how fragile they were.

"Periwinkle and Skyflower. Do you like them?" he asked. What type of question was that?

"I love them." There was a bit of an awkward silence before Hans broke it.

"Shall we get breakfast?" I completely forgot about breakfast.

"Oh! Yes," I replied quickly. "But where am I going to leave these?" His eyes widened and added a smile right after.

"Wait here." Like I had a choice. He rushed out the door. A few seconds later, he came back with a vase. I took the flowers and put them in it.

"Alright. I think we are ready to go," I said turning to him.

"Okay." He opened the door and stepped aside to let me pass.

"Thank you," I said, bowing my head a little.

"My pleasure," he replied. He stepped through the door into the outside world where I was already waiting. He wrapped his warm hand in mine as we strolled to the marketplace.

--------------
Sooo? What do you think? Please comment and criticize if you need to. I take constructive criticism. Besides that, thank you all for reading. Please spread the word if you like the book. Thanks again for reading this book. I hope you're enjoying it. Bai!