A New Queen

Elsa's P.O.V.

The dream I had last night really affected me. Was that Hans in the dream? Burning anger and frustration nested a home inside of me. Today I would focus on my powers. Training to control and master them.

I walked to the kitchen, the thought creeping into my mind and bothering. I felt stress weighing on me. I didn't want to eat at the table. "Good morning, Henry," I said, trying to be joyful. But inside, I was dying to find the answer.

"Good morning, Queen Elsa. How did you sleep?" he asked. Without looking at him, I selected my food, placed them on my plate, and started heading upstairs to my room.

"Fine. Thank you. I'll be in my room if you need me," I said to him, breakfast on my plate. With that, I left and headed to my room.

Why is this happening to me? I set the plate on the nightstand next to my bed. What is wrong with me? I paced back and forth in front of my bed. I felt ice climbing my fingers and spreading on the walls. I was getting so frustrated with myself. Walking to one of the walls, I lifted my hand. As I touched the wall, snowflake patterns spread around my hand. I looked at it, astounded by what I could do, and giggled. Why hadn't I known about this before? How could I possibly forget everything?

I blasted ice to the wall beside me. A beautiful pattern decorated the wall. A harsh sight, yet an outstanding supernova. This was the real me. Danger within the beauty I possess. And I am not afraid to let it show.

I decorated the walls with more blasts and touches. Soon enough, everyone will bow down to me. Elsa the Snow Queen. I will teach them to never underestimate the power of snow and ice.

I slowly pulled my hands up. A dress curled onto the one I had worn before. Only this one was pure white with blue and gold swirls decorating the dress at the bottom and slowly disappearing at the top. As the other dress, this one was off-the-shoulder. The sleeves were a crystal white and had a spiky pattern at the wrist. This was the real me. Not scared nor downcast. I was strong and powerful. And I was never going back. The past is in the past.