Introduction

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Wow. This place is amazing," I said, looking around the throne room in awe. I wonder if my throne room looks just as brilliant.

"Time to introduce you to your room," he said, pulling me out of the room. I took one last good look at it thinking, One day all of this can be mine.

"Aren't you going to keep me in the jail cell?" I asked, looking at him.

"Why would I? You're a queen and deserve much more than a dusty old jail cell." I smiled at that remark. He was so nice.

❄❄❄

"Here it is. Hope you like it," he said, gesturing to the room. My eyes widened at the sight. The bed was huge, a burgundy sheets neatly spread. Beautiful patterns decorated the edges and licked their way to the center.

The cabinets and counters looked antique and well polished. The walls were painted a creme color, paintings hanging at every corner.

I was speechless. I just didn't have the words. I squealed with joy and squeezed him. I ran to the bed and threw myself. I giggled and sighed happily.

"It's beautiful," I said to him. I had never seen something so peaceful and marvelous in my entire life.

"Time to show you the outside," he said. This must've been the end of the tour. After this, training. I got up from the bed and took one more good look at the bedroom. It's beautiful. I walked out the door, trying to contain my energy as best as possible. I cleared my throat and adjusted my posture so that I was more queen like than girly. I was in the presence of a king. It was the least I could do.

Outside, the air was fresh with a hint of a minty scent. "It's beautiful. Like everyone knows exactly where they belong . . ." I slowed down on my last words and paused. I looked down. Where have I seen this before. It felt like de ja vú. But at the same time, it wasn't. I brushed the thought aside by shaking my head a little. "Thank you for the tour. I'm going back inside," I said to Henry. Guess I'll just call him Henry. I strolled back to my room, admiring the many rooms and paintings.

Once in the room, the thought hit me again. Where had I heard that? It bugged me so much, I felt my powers starting to have a mind of their own. Sharp icicles jutted out from the ceiling and walls. I looked around, scared and anxious. What if someone found out? What if I get killed because of this ability? "Control it. Conceal," I told myself. I paved around the room repeating that to myself. My powers have gone haywire and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I, instead, got on the bed and just looked up at the now frozen ceiling. It looked beautiful. Snowflake patterns appeared and spread around. I smiled at what I had done. Maybe having powers isn't as bad as I thought. Slowly, I began drifting off.