Reuniting

Elsa's P.O.V.

I strolled through town, head held high, dress flowing behind me. I had changed into my original dress. I thought it would be perfect for the occasion.

I froze the ground with every step I took. This was power. I froze everything that got in my way. No room for mercy. I headed for the ship that was supposedly coming from Arendelle. Before I got there, I met up with my target. Anna.

Anna's P.O.V.

It's actually her! Thank goodness she's okay! As I came in closer to see her better, something about her was different. I made mental notes. Her posture and ability looked completely different. She looked more powerful and intimidating. But she was still my sister. But something else was different. I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Elsa! I'm so glad you're okay!" she said, pulling me into a tight hug. I pulled her away, a look of confusion and disgust on my face.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't . . . remember me?" she asked, her eyes getting watery. I shook my head slowly. Didn't she get the message already? I didn't "know" her.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," I said, walking away from her.

Anna's P.O.V.

Then I got it. Her eyes. A layer of pinkish purple surrounded her pupil and was slowly enveloping the rest of the blue. But I just wanted my sister back.

Elsa's P.O.V.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her standing where I had left her. Defeated. I snapped my fingers and two guards grabbed her by the arms. "Take her away," I said and waved my hand. Then I began thinking. Why not invite her to the death sequence? No harm done. "On second thought," I began. They instantly turned. I could see the panic and fright in her eyes. "Bring her to the death sequence."

"But Queen Elsa-"

"We must be hospitable to our guests. Do you think throwing someone in a dungeon would be kind?" I questioned, eyes sharp.

"No, my lady."

"Very well. Bring her to the death sequence," I demanded. I turned around and started walking away when I continued, "Enjoy the show."