The "Enemy"

Elsa's P.O.V.
Just as I was greeting my new subjects, I heard a voice call for me. Must be my sister. "Elsa!" I whipped head around and, sure enough, it was Anna. I smiled at her appearance. "I mean, queen. Me again. Um, May I present Prince Hans of the Southern Isles," she said gesturing to the man.
"Your majesty," he said and bowed. I bowed my head as a sign of respect.
"We would like," they both started. "Your blessing," Hans continued. "Of," Anna continued. "Our marriage!" they concluded. I was completely puzzled. They weren't serious. They were probably just messing with me.
"Wh- Marriage?" I asked.
"Yes!" Anna squealed happily. Man, she was a great actress.
"I'm sorry, I'm confused," I said, raising an eyebrow. They couldn't possibly be serious. Could they?
"Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourselves. We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony. Of course, we'll have soup roast and ice cream," she started explaining. Oh my goodness. They were serious. "And then- Wait! Would we live here?" she asked Hans.
"Here?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows.
"Absolutely!" Hans replied.
"Anna-" I started, but was interrupted.
"Oh! We could invite all twelve of your brothers to stay here!"
"What? No, no, no," I tried interfering but she had already started thinking up ideas.
"Of course we have the bedroom," she started.
"Just wait. Slow down," I said firmly, motioning to stop with my hands. "No one's brothers are staying here. No one's getting married," I concluded. That was it. She wasn't going to get married with a man she just met.
"Wait, what?"
"May I talk to you? Please? Alone?" I asked, bringing my hands together and gently rubbing them. I really didn't want to make a big scene.
"No," she said, backing away and wrapped her hand in Hans's. "Whatever you have to say, you can say it to both of us."
I inhaled and got it over with. "Fine. You can't marry a man you just met,"  I stated firmly.
"You can if it's true love," she said.
"Anna, what do you know about true love?" I asked.
"Well more than you. All you know it's how to shut people out!" That broke my heart. I never realized how damaged she was from me shutting her out of my life. I didn't know what else to say.
"You asked for my blessing but my answer is no. Now, excuse me," I said and walked away, ducking my head a little.
"Your majesty, if I may ease you-"
"No you may not and I think you should go," I interrupted, stuttering a little bit. I walked away from them and went to a guard. "The party is over, close the gates."
"What? Elsa, no. No, wait!" Anna said and tried pulling me back. But instead of pulling me back, she reached for my glove. It slid off easily and I gasped, trying to contain myself.
"Give me my glove!" I demanded and reached for the glove, but she pulled it back so that I couldn't get it.
"Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore," she said and held her hand together at chest level. I didn't want to have any conflict between me and my sister. That was the one thing I hated the most. I wanted to put an end to this.
"Then leave," I choked out, tears welling up in my eyes. Her hands dropped, defeated. I sighed and turned around.
"What did I ever do to you?" she asked. I had already started walking away and heading to my study.
"Enough, Anna," I warned her. I held my hands tight onto my chest. Any moment now and I could explode.
"No, why? Why do shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you do afraid of?"
"I said enough!" I whipped around and sharp icicles protruded from the ground. They separated me from the world. From my sister. I broke my promise. What was I going to do now? I looked at everyone, scared and nervous. I did the one thing there was to do. Flee.

I lifted myself up to a sitting position. So that was how I met Hans. And she's Anna. All that's left now is to play dumb when I meet her. Why did I have all of these dreams? They don't tell me anything! I don't need them. I created a new life and this is the life I will live from now on. I lied back down in bed and close my eyes. Slowly, I fell asleep.