The Southern Isles

Elsa's P.O.V.
"Elsa. We're here. Wake up." I felt a soft nudge on my arm as I slowly came back to consciousness. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hans towering over me, smiling. I forced a small smile and pulled myself to sitting position. I looked around and figured out that we were still in the room where I had found Hans. All of a sudden, my head began to hurt and I got blinded, but it didn't last long. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I answered, looking at him.

"Okay." I blushed and looked away instantly. There was a moment of silence before he got the ball rolling again. "Well, I guess we'd better get going."

"I'll be waiting at the dock," I said, standing up.

"I'll meet you there," he replied. I walked to the steps that led to the deck. Right before I was out of his sight, I looked back and waved goodbye, smiling. He did the same.

I raised my head high in the air and let the wind whizz past my face. I inhaled the air that belonged to my rival kingdom. I wonder what Phoenix and Anna are doing right now. I lowered my head a little bit and walked down the plank. At the bottom, Kai bowed and waited for me to arrive. "Queen Elsa, would you like a guard to accompany you and Hans to king Henry's castle?" Kai was very kind and loyal to me. But I had to say no.

"Thank you, Kai. But I don't think that will be necessary."

"Yes, your majesty," he replied and bowed. He walked away to check on the ship so that it was in perfect condition when I went back to Arendelle, my home. I was admiring the scenery when all of a sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Hans smiling.

"This place is beautiful," I said to him, looking back at the kingdom.

"It really is, isn't it." I looked back at him. His eyes shimmered with the sun. Again, I looked at the kingdom.

"It's like everyone's in harmony. Like everyone knows exactly where they belong," I pointed out. I looked at him one more time and saw that his expression had changed. Instead of a happy one, he had a sad, disheartened one. I looked at the ground, feeling bad for him, and decided to change the subject. "Should we be going?" He nodded and grabbed my hand. The warmth from his hand chilled mine. He held me closer and walked with me to the castle.