The kind of first kiss worth dying for

"Isn't marriage for humans? We spirit don't get married, Ling Ling. We just stay together and live a happy loving life just like we are right now. Are you not happy with our arrangement?"

She scowled at him. Ling Ling pushed Junjie away and walked over to her chair. Her stomach twisted, she was hungry this morning and the smell of breakfast stinging her nose was too hard to ignore.

"What arrangement, Junjie? You and me sleeping in separate chambers?"

Junjie couldn't help the grin that jumped on his face. With his porcelain skin, and silver hair, he couldn't hide the slight blush that invaded his face.

"Ling Ling, if you wanted me to come and warm you up at night, you could have just told me. I would have been coming to your bedchambers every night a long time ago."

"Oh, please." She said rolling her eyes. "You haven't even kissed me properly yet. I've been here for five years and you have yet to kiss me on my lips."

"Forgive me for being slow." Said Junjie as he stepped closer and yanked Ling Ling up to her feet.

He kissed her, his lips slamming on her lips, tasting her breakfast in her mouth, shoving and pushing his tongue in.

No, he wasn't just kissing her. Junjie decided he was going to devour Ling Ling this morning. Tongue pressed harder, exploring. He breathed her, consumed her until Ling Ling turned liquid, knees giving out from his kiss.

Ling Ling had never been kissed like this before.

No, she takes it back. Ling Ling had never been kissed before and the soft brushes of Junjie's lips on her cheeks were nothing compared to what he was doing right now. Junjie knows how to kiss, he used his tongue and lips as if he's an expert at what he's doing.

Ling Ling reached for his chest, his back, fumbling her hands restlessly to every hardened muscled that made up Junjie. It was like magic, her hands seemed to move on their own and she can't help it.

She felt it, the warmth that took over, the heat that consumed her, boiling her down to her core that she was left breathless wanting some more as soon as Junjie pulled away.

Ling Ling panted. She licked and bit her lips. She wanted more, eyes glazed, she was addicted to his lips at the very first kiss.

Junjie grinned. "I can see you tasted some and got addicted. There's more where that came from and I could do more things to you that will make you beg and scream."

Ling Ling breathed heavily. "Shut up, Junjie and kiss me again. I want more."

She yanked Junjie back to her and violently ravaged his plump lips. Her lips swelling from mending and tangling with his.

It was the kind of first kiss every girl can only dream off. It was the kind of first kiss she can stay lost in forever. It was the kind of first kiss worth waiting for.

Does a woman needed to wait twenty-four years to be kissed properly?

Well, Ling Ling was one of those late bloomers.

They were in their own world, lost at each other's lips, not caring about the people who watched them until a tiny squeaky voice was brave enough to interrupt them.

"Go get a room, you horny jerks!" It was Mei walking by the halls, eyes still swollen just woken up this morning. "People haven't had their breakfast yet!"

Junjie laughed inside Ling Ling's mouth. "Ignore her."

Ling Ling smiled against his lips. "Go, send her away."

"