I'm not a wishing dragon

The furniture around them rattled and Bolin knew he might've pushed Junjie's buttons a little too hard, pissing him off like that.

He fought to keep his balance.

"This is a warning, Lao Bolin." Said Junjie in his striking ethereal voice. "You insult me one more time in my own palace, I will do more that send you back to reincarnation."

"Then I hope you do, because I know it'll be worth it."

Bolin launched himself to Junjie as fast and powerful as he could manage, but the Bolin was far too slow and too unsteady that his movement seemed to play in slow motion.

Junjie manifested into his dragon form. His long luxurious silver hair sprouted all the way to his tailbone. His skin glowed with unnatural shine of silver, and scales thick as the strongest armor.

He's beautiful even in his spirit form that Bolin was struck at magnitude of this change.

Junjie growled whipping his tail and his body around the walls of his own throne room, creating a tornado of hard wind that lifted Bolin off his feet and slammed him on the wall.

Bolin was in awe, he had heard of the dragon rulers of the spirit world before. He had seen pictures and paintings all over the place, but he had never been face to face with any of them.

Most spirits lived their entire lives without ever seeing one and seeing one was considered pure luck and blessing by most.

Dragons are very uncommon, they're born only to protect and rule.

Bolin was not prepared for the rush of wind that would lift him off the ground and push him to the wall.

By the time the prince transformed in front of him, his mind had already forgotten about fighting, he had been admiring the creature before him.

Bolin groaned picking himself off the floor. His already sore body throbbed even more painful. It felt like he's practically bleeding inside and he had never felt this much pain in his life.

Now, he understood exactly how Ling Ling could've fallen in love with the dragon prince so easily. He's strong, and he's beautiful.

Not to forget he's also very rich and a prince.

How can a simple man like him can even compare?

It was not easy for Bolin to accept defeat, it wasn't in him just to give up like this, but he knew when he's beaten.

What's the point fighting for a girl who's already in love with someone else? He thought.

Junjie hovered just beneath the ceiling breathing deeply.

"I can rip your spirit into shreds if I want to. You don't want to keep this going, I will have no mercy to those who defy the realm. I'm the protector and the ruler of the spirit world. You are to be reborn in the human world just as I told you.

This is not a punishment, this is the natural order of things. It's what everyone goes through. You won't even remember Ling Ling anymore once you reincarnate. You won't remember your family either, I will make sure you are born to a better family when you finish your journey."

Bolin looked up, "then grant me one wish before you send me."