This must be what true love feels

Junjie opened his eyes and picked up his head, it was dawn, the sun is not out yet but he was an early riser.

He looked at Ling Ling, his arm thrown around her loosely, Junjie tried not to move too much because her deep breathing told him that Ling Ling was still asleep.

Besides, Ling Ling likes to sleep, she loves to sleep, she can sleep until the middle of the day if Junjie let her and he had been adamant to her personal maidservant not to let the princess sleep all day...because she will.

Junjie put his head back down allowing himself a few more minutes in bed before he hop out for the day. He knew his schedule is cramp today so that meant, he won't be able to see her as much.

He sighed, one of the disadvantages of being a prince. He has more responsibilities than anyone.

Ling Ling shifted, rolling to her side to face him.

Warm breath swarmed his chest, and her entire heat spilled into his. Oh, so cruel!

Junjie bit his lip and pointed his stare to the wall, trying not to get lured by Ling Ling's innocent face.

She looked so angelic when she's asleep. He thought.

Junjie told himself to be strong, be strong, you have an early council meeting this morning, no time for a bath. Or else, he would ravage her as she sleep.

But the more he restrained, the more he's tempted upon smothering Ling Ling with his early morning kisses, he can't help it sometimes.

He loosened a deep breath urging himself to calm down and allowed a peek at Ling Ling's face.

Her round eyes wide open and her hazel pupils glimmered with affection for him. She was awake.

"You're poking me." She whispered.

Junjie smiled and moaned, "but it's early Ling Ling, I couldn't help it."

"Are you sure that's the only reason?"

Junjie knew he couldn't lie to her. "No."

Laughing now, he tucked her closer to the crevices of his body, fingers sprawled on the smalls of her back. Junjie poked her harder with his groin.

Ten years, it had been ten years since Ling Ling transmigrated and found herself trapped in Spirit World.

She had been trapped and remained trapped ever since Junjie fed her that meal.

There was a time when she held a grudge about it, but her grudge never lasted since it took no effort at all to fall in love with him and Ling Ling had forgiven him ever since.

Besides, she'd been willing to stay. A life as a princess is waaay better than poverty.

Junjie's affection for Ling  Ling never faded. They are so engrossed with each other acting as though they're new lovers even after all these years.

Ling  Ling and Junjie could barely remember the time when they've fallen in love but they continued cherishing each other.

Ling Ling never shied away while Junjie always had that understanding that she belonged to him.

She appeared out of nowhere wearing his mother's heirloom as if fate itself brought her there. Therefore, she must be his bride his ancestors themselves sent to him as a gift.