Entitled dragon prince

The first thing Junjie did once he got home was announced an edict for the arrest of the every member of Lao and Chanchu family members. He wanted both clans liquified.

The Lao's was much easier since all he had to do was command his Imperial Spirit World of Investigation division to deport any Lao family members back to reincarnation since most of them had overstayed their stay in the Spirit World, and avoided the Seven Gates of Hell.

The Chanchus' on the other hand must be dealt with differently. They're innately spirits.

Their punishment will be the same, except they're sent to Seven Gates of Hell not for reincarnation but to serve their time in hard labor for as long as needed to pay for their crimes.

Mei had personally brought Bolin to Junjie after she apprehended him that night.

She did this behind Ling Ling's back and made sure that Ling Ling was not aware of Bolin receiving his judgement from the prince, the ruler of the spirit world realm.

Junjie may seem sweet and kind, but he also had to abide by the laws of the spirit world and there was plenty that Bolin broke all on his own.

Mei shoved Bolin on the ground, his skin covered with patches of red, blue and purple bruises. He hardly looked like the young and handsome man he started with.

Bolin groaned, lifting his head to Junjie and tried to stand on his wobbly feet.

Mei forced him back down on his knees.

"That's enough, Mei. You can leave him for now." Junjie waived Mei calmly to the door.

"B-but…" Mei started to protest.

"Leave, Mei. I can handle it from here."

Mei snorted, she didn't like the idea of leaving Junjie by himself. Her job was to protect him, keep him safe and this is going against what she swore her life's duty.

Junjie is like a son to her.

"Mei..." Junjie said again, harder and louder this time.

"Yes, your highness."

She turned around without as much as another word and left her prince to privacy with his prisoner.

Junjie wanted to make sure he spoke to Bolin first before he send him to the Seven Gates of Hell for reincarnation.

"So, you're the young Lao who tried to steal my wife."

Bolin cut an arrogant laugher. "What're you talking about?"

It finally made sense to him. The man in a wide brim hat who kept following Ling Ling and getting in his way was the infamous dragon prince all along.

He should've known by his hair alone since the dragons are the only spirits with long silver hairs.

"I did not try to steal your wife. I've known Ling Ling since we were children. She doesn't belong to you."

"You know Ling Ling in her human life." Corrected Junjie. "She is my wife and had been my wife here in the Spirit world for a very long time."