Male lead vs second male lead.

"Is that so?" Said Bolin in a low dangerous vibrato. "Ling Ling is human, she's not a spirit entity. Whatever you're saying is impossible. Ling Ling couldn't had been married to you."

"There were things at play that would be hard for me to explain and hard for you to comprehend. Sometimes things happen on their own without an explanation. They come just to surprise you. I would not tell you how it came to be, but it is the fact, and perhaps, you should've asked your great great grandfather before you agreed to do his dirty work for him."

"So, am I to assume that's exactly what happened? You and Ling Ling brought together by the universe to be in holy union together?"

"Yes, that's exactly what happened." Answered Junjie confidently.

"Are every royal this entitled?"

Junjie let out a calming breath. He knew talking to Bolin would be impossible but he wanted to do it anyway.

"When I said, it'll be hard for you to comprehend. I knew it'll be hard for you to comprehend."

"Look, just tell me what you plan on doing to me so I can get out of here!"

Bolin raised from his kneeling position slowly. His entire body screamed at him in pain.

He looked around the throne room, the walls, and the prince with long silver hair who sat on his golden chair and made a disgusted face.

"You think, you know everything. You think I do not care for Ling Ling." He scowled. "Only a day ago, things were different. I was engaged to Ling Ling and we were going to get married until you came along.

Great great grandfather may have asked me to marry her, but I already cared for her long before they broke the news to me. That's why I was so excited when they told me this. But you got to ruin everything!"

"Trust me, I had been looking for her since the day she disappeared nineteen years ago. I know you were planted and honed to fall in love with her and your  family may have done their best to prevent me from finding her.

The human world is not my realm and your family are all humans. You may have the upper hand in the human world, but once your family put their plan into play and brought Ling Ling to the spirit world, it was easy for me to find her."

Junjie whipped his electric blue eyes toward the door and breathe. He done used up his allotted time for Bolin.

"Lao Bolin, you are hereby being sent to reincarnate to the human world for your crimes and your over stay in the spirit world. It's time for you to be reborn."

"What if I refused?" Answered Bolin.

"Then we're going to have a problem."