2

Reed was in front of me in seconds and I pressed myself into the wall, looking up at him. "Please don't hurt me, Reed! It was an accident, I swear!" I exclaimed, watching his eyes narrow at me.

"Don't you fucking watch where you're going?" He snapped, and I flinched at his tone. "I didn't mean to. I was just throwing away my friends food and you happened to be in the way!" I blurted. I closed my eyes when I realized that I'd basically just told him it was his fault for being in the way. "Are you fucking blaming me?" He hissed and I shook my head, nervously twiddling my fingers.

"No, no! That came out wrong." I squeaked. Reed suddenly grabbed my arm and shoved me into the classroom beside us, closing the door and I started pushing his arm away nervously. "Wait, wait. Please, I won't bother you anymore but don't slit my throat or anything!" I gasped, digging my heels into the floor as I tried to tug away. Reed glared down at me, "Shut the fuck up." He snapped. I obeyed, nervously chewing my lip and then I heard footsteps passing the room we were in.

When they were gone, Reed pushed me up against the wall and I cried out in surprise.

"Reed, I said I was sorry!" I whined, trying to push away from him as he looked down at me. For a second, he didn't say anything and instead just stared silently at me before he suddenly spoke. "I don't give a shit." He said bluntly. I squirmed nervously when he didn't say anything more, his eyes still locked on me and still looking angry. I couldn't tell what he wanted or what he was thinking and I didn't like it.

"Umm.." I started, clearing my throat as I looked over to the door, "I-I have to go to the office. Mr. Block said that he..uh..wanted me." I stuttered, jolting in surprise when Reed leaned closer. "You don't have to go to the office." He said simply, no expression on his face. I paused, "But..I..Well, I was called to." I fiddled nervously, shifting on my feet as I tried to push myself as far into the wall as I could.

Reed stared at me, "You're an idiot." He muttered, "I set that up." He said. My lips parted in realization and I nodded slowly, "W-What for? What do you want?" I asked quietly. I was wringing my fingers by now, as if trying to remove the anxiety from my bones. "Honest, I wanted to hurt you." He said, cocking his head as he looked at me. I bit my lip at this, "Okay." I said quietly, and Reed suddenly smacked the wall beside my head, making me jolt in surprise.

"I really don't fucking like you." He snapped, close enough that I could smell his cologne.

"I didn't mean to spill it on you!" I cried, trying to slip away from him quickly and I barely got away before Reed's hand enclosed my wrist and he pushed me chest first up against the wall. His hand came around the front of my neck, only applying slight pressure as he gripped my wrist and placed it behind my back, bending my arm at a weird angle.

I pushed up onto my toes, whimpering as I pressed my stomach into the wall, "I heard you the first ten times you said it." He scoffs, and I struggle in his grip, "Please, Reed. We can work this out but please don't hurt me." I begged. "I didn't say I was going to hurt you." He mutters and I bit my lip, trying to look at him over my shoulder, "Then what are you doing right now?" I retorted, "Cause this doesn't feel too nice." I frowned.

Reed paused, "I'll leave you alone this once but I swear, bother me one more fucking time and I will hurt you." He hissed, his lips brushing against the shell of my ear.

I nodded hurriedly in agreement, "Okay, okay! Agreed. Done deal." I said, and his hand released my wrist, the other slithering along my skin until his fingertips just brushed against the back of my neck as he released my neck. "Now get the fuck out of here before I change my mind." He said, and I didn't have to be told twice. I hurried out of the classroom and into the empty hallway, rushing to the nearest bathroom.