3

I rushed inside my house after thanking Xavier for both helping me and taking me home.

He'd had to use a GPS since I knew my address but not exactly the directions there, as my school was at least twenty minutes away by car. I locked the front door after I shut it, kicking off my shoes by the front door and walking to my couch.

I flicked on the TV, going to Netflix and putting on Supernatural before heading to the kitchen. Turns out getting chased around the school works up an appetite. I began making ramen noodles, leaving the pot on the stove while it cooked. I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and saw I had a bunch of missed texts from Noah.

They were all along the lines of are you okay and where are you or text me back.

I quickly sent him a message saying that I went home and I was okay. I placed my phone onto the counter and before I could even remove my hand from my phone, Noah was calling me. I frowned and answered, lifting the phone to my ear, "Are you okay?" Noah asked immediately and I leaned my elbows onto the counter. "I'm fine. Where did you go?" I asked, frowning.

Noah paused, "I panicked." He muttered. I scoffed, "Yeah, I noticed. You left me, Noah! What the hell?" I snapped. I heard him pause, "I'm sorry, Leila. I just..Reed's scary!" He exclaimed. My jaw popped open and I glared at the counter, "This is your fault! If you hadn't knocked me into the bookshelf, this wouldn't have happened." I accuse. "I'm sorry! Look, I didn't mean to do that, how was I supposed to know he was there?" He huffed.

I hung up in response, pulling my noodles off the stove once they were cooked enough.

I put the seasoning packet in after draining the water, mixing it as I walk back into the living room with my bowl in one hand and a cup of water in the other. I plop on the couch right as Castiel appears on the TV, the building he's in basically falling apart and I smile to myself. I really liked this episode.

I begin shoveling food into my mouth, frowning when I suddenly hear a knock on my door. "Go away!" I yell with a mouthful of noodles. Another round of knocks occur after I yell and I furrow my brows in annoyance, "I'm very busy!" I call, continuing to shove noodles into my mouth while watching TV. No more knocks follow for a few seconds before heavier ones come.

I try to ignore them but when the person doesn't let up, I groan and get up off of the coach, heading to the front door. The knocks continue even as I yell, "I get it! Fucks sake, quit knocking!" I check the time and see that it's only eight AM. I frown, wondering who the hell would be trying to hammer down my door with their fists at eight in the morning. I actually get a little paranoid and end up peeking through the peep hole before I open the door.

My heart feels like it just died in my chest when I see that Reed is just casually stood on my porch, hands on hips like an angry old woman. "What the fuck?" I whisper frantically, waving my hands in the air in fright.

"Open the fucking door, Leila." He says, banging his fist onto the door. "No!" I yell, biting my lip, "You're going to hurt me." I accuse. Reed pauses, "Yep." He shrugs. I frown because I'd hoped his anger had diminished into nothing. "Look, Reed, I-I understand you're angry but please leave me alone." I said quietly. I hear a scoff, "What fun would that be?" He asks. "For me? Lots, because I wouldn't worry about dying." I muttered.

"Reed, please go away." I beg, "I'm not opening the door." I say stubbornly and I think for a second he might've left, because it's dead silent on the other side of the door. I peek through the peep hole again and Reed is no longer there. I frown in confusion, but shrug as I head back over to my spot on the couch.

I continued eating, jolting in surprise when I heard a loud bunch of crashes a few minutes later. My head shot up and I bit my lip nervously, muting the TV and quietly standing up. I could hear footsteps coming from the kitchen, where the backdoor is located. I began fanning my hands in my face, unsure of what to do before I began carefully trekking over to the stairs.