7

The next day, I was sitting at our table at Lunch, Jasmine and Olivia still missing due to lunch detention. Reed came up and Noah instantly glared at him, "I need to talk to your virgin." Reed said bluntly.

My mouth popped open in surprise, my cheeks heating in embarrassment when not only everyone from my table, but a few guys from other tables directed their eyes to me with raised brows. "Uh, okay." I mumbled, pushing my chair back as I stood. Noah gripped my wrist and I looked down at him, "What's wrong?" I asked, noticing a weird look on his face.

"What's wrong with you? Has he choked you so many times that you lost the ability to think straight?" Noah scoffed.

That caught both Anthony's and Elias' attention, their eyes shooting back over to Reed, who looked both bored and annoyed. "I.." I shook my head, "I'm helping him with something." I shrugged. The people who were paying attention all gasped like I'd just revealed that I killed someone, and then they started whispering to each other.

"Helping him with something?"

"She's probably fucking him."

"I'd like to get a piece of that."

The whispers were of all different things, but they all came to one conclusion somehow. "Slut!" Some guy yelled from the back of the room. I reeled back in surprise at the insult, and then suddenly more people were yelling it until eventually practically the entire room was yelling at me that I was a slut. Noah's hand gripped my wrist tighter and I stumbled a little when someone shoved me from behind, gasping in surprise.

Reed rolled his eyes and sauntered over, ignoring Noah as he pulled me behind him out of the cafeteria and into the library, which was empty. Even the librarian was gone on lunch.

"Um.." I started, looking at the floor as I pulled my wrist out of his grip, "What'd you need?" I asked. Reed stared at me for a second, "I want you to help me with this issue before I get suspended. My suspension starts on Monday and today's Wednesday." He noted, raising his brows at me. I frowned, "I don't know what more I could do for you, Reed. Have you done anything to anyone recently? Or ever?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Couple times." He said. I knew that was his code for: Yes, I beat up people a lot and feel no remorse. I sighed, sitting on a table in the library, "Who?" I asked. "Recently or ever?" He asked. I rubbed my forehead, "Yes, Reed." I muttered.

Then I gasped, peeking up as an idea came to mind. "Why didn't we think of this before?" I muttered. "It's probably a staff member. We'll have to check the cameras again, Reed. Maybe they left evidence behind of them framing you." I suggested. Reed groans, "Fuck." He mutters, "Okay. We'll go again tonight." He sighs. I check the time, noticing there's still twenty minutes of lunch left.

I sigh but nod, knowing we'd get caught if we tried to do it now.

"Can I go now?" I ask, raising a brow at him. "Please do." He says simply. I turn to leave when he grabs my wrist and sighs, "Wait. Xavier wanted me to ask you something." He mutters. I stare at him expectantly, "Okay.." I say awkwardly. "He wants you to come to a party with us." He mumbles, looking annoyed and unhappy with his best friend's decisions. "I..When?" I ask, cocking my head to the side.

"Saturday." He released my wrist when he notices he still is holding it, "I'll be picking you up." He announces. I pause, "I'll go. What time?" I ask, cocking my head to the side. "I'll be there at nine PM." He mumbles, and I turn and leave the library. I head to the bathroom to empty my bladder, washing my hands thoroughly after peeing.

I left the bathroom and gasped in surprise when I looked up and there were three guys standing in front of me. I recognized two of them, as I'd known them since I was twelve, but we weren't friends by any means. On the left was Kaleb, who had dark brown hair and brown eyes. In the middle was Mason, who had platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. I didn't know the last guy but I'd seen him around a few times. I backed up in confusion, "Hi?.." I asked awkwardly.