30

My eyes bugged wide before I slapped my hands over them and shook my head wildly, "Please don't! I don't want to see your dingaling!" I cry, practically digging my fingers into my eyeballs. I had not yet seen a dick before but I did not plan to anytime soon, and definitely not his.

"Aww!" He cooed, "You're flustered!" He chuckles, only making me more embarrassed as he laughs harder, "Your face is so red!" He exclaims, to which I huff. "Reed, seriously. Please keep your pants on in my presence." I plead. I heard a snort, "They're not off. Promise." He says. I pause, hesitant, "I don't believe you." I admit, but then I drop my hands from my eyes and reluctantly peek an eye open, only to see his sweats were still on.

Granted, they hung low on his hips but I preferred that to them not being on at all.

Reed went to move past me again but I darted over and into my shower before he could, yanking the curtain closed. "Get out!" I yelled, pulling off my shoes and throwing them out of the shower. My socks came off next, tossing them out too and then my shirt. "Are you...Are you getting naked?" He asked, sounding surprised.

"You won't leave and the curtain isn't see-through." I shrugged, "I am determined in getting my shower first." I pulled off my sweats, tossing them out too before pushing myself into the wall as I turned on the water, not wanting to get hit with the coldness. "You're literally insane." I heard his voice mutter over the water, only barely. "Thanks." I replied, standing under the water more when it heated up.

"You know, you're lucky I'm a decent guy." He remarked, to which I raised a brow. "And why's that?" I asked, opening my shampoo and beginning to lather my hair with it. "You realize I could just open that curtain and see you naked, right? If it were any other guy, they would." He scoffs as I wash the shampoo out of my hair. "I highly doubt that." I sigh, grabbing my conditioner.

"Why?" He hums, and I squirt the conditioner into my palm, quite a great deal of it. Because I had so much hair, I had to use a lot of conditioner. "I'm, as you put it, a prude for more reason than one, ya know. One of them just happens to be the lacking of male attention. It used to be, anyways." I shrugged, and I hear something, almost like the sound of a lighter. "Guys still bothering you?" He asks. "Yeah." I hum.

"Oh." He mutters, "You really think no guy would've looked behind that curtain at you while you were showering, even before the rumors?" He asks, sounding like he doesn't believe me. "Really, really." I say.

"You're stupid, then." He says simply. I burst into chuckles, rubbing the conditioner into my scalp. "Real nice. You sure make a girl feel special." I tease, leaning my head back into the water and rinsing it. "It's my forte." He states, and I can picture him shrugging, an impassive look on his face. I smell something familiar then, making me frown as I poke my head out of the shower and look over to Reed.

He's sat on my sink in nothing but his sweatpants, his hair pushed back out of his face and a cigarette in his right hand. I shake my head and poke my head back into the shower, grabbing my loofa and my soap. "Are you really smoking in my bathroom right now?" I ask. He snorts, pausing, "Not gonna tell me that smoking is bad for me?" He retorts while I pour the liquid soap onto the loofa and then lather it, making it foam.

"No. You don't need me to tell you that, Reed. You're eighteen, and you already know it's bad. Plus, me saying that isn't going to do anything. Not as if you're going to just toss it out and be done forever." I scoff, rolling my eyes. He paused as I was washing my body, "Someone in your family smoke? Your mom?" He asks then, and I frown. "No. Why'd you think that?" I place the loofa back in its spot.

"You are literally the first female who hasn't told me that smoking is bad for me." He says, and I shrug, "The girls you hang out with must be stupid, I guess. It's common sense, really. Everyone knows smoking is an addiction."

Reed laughs a little, "Well, I dunno if they're stupid. Can't really say since we don't do much talking when I have girls over, if you know what I mean." He chuckles. I roll my eyes as I turn off the water, "Unfortunately, I do. Can you grab me a towel, please?" I ask, poking my head out of the shower. He shoves a towel in my face like he had it waiting for me, making me reel back in surprise, "Thanks." I mutter, dropping the curtain back into place as I wrap the towel around me.

I stepped out and maneuvered around him, patting his chest on my way out, "Shower's all yours." I said, closing the door and grabbing a pair of clothes and undergarments from my dresser. I change in the closet and then leave, taking my towel with me and setting in on my bed. I get Cookie out of her cage and let the two dogs outside while I look through the fridge for something to eat.

I stick some ramen noodles and water into a bowl before sticking it in the microwave for six minutes, feeling too lazy to cook it on the stove. I wait on the porch, keeping an eye on Cookie and making sure she doesn't get out from any small holes in the fence. By the time I go back inside with the dogs, I check my noodles, but when I open the microwave, it's empty.

I reel back and turn around, only to find Reed now leaning against the counter with my bowl in his hands. I gape at him, "D-Did you eat my food?!" I exclaimed, my eyes flicking down to the empty bowl. He shrugs, "Maybe. It was good, by the way." He says, placing the bowl into the sink. "What the hell, man? I was going to eat that!" I huffed, rolling away. "That was the last pack, too." I stated, glaring at him as I pulled open the fridge.

"Let's just go get fast food. I'm still hungry, anyways." Reed says, immediately catching my attention.

My head shoots up, the fridge slamming shut as I nod eagerly, "Deal!" I grin, grabbing Cookie off the floor and heading out the front door with her in my arms.