10

"What?! Reed, I am not doing that!" I exclaimed, blushing heavily at his blunt demand. Reed raised a brow, "I thought you wanted to come inside." He said and I nodded, "I do, but I'm not doing that." I grip Cookie a little tighter to my chest when she begins squirming in my arms, wanting to be put down.

"You can stay out there, then." He shrugs. I stare at him, "Are you serious? If you wanted to see some boobs, can't you just let me inside and then go see that girl?" I whine, to which he shrugs again. "I'm not doing it for that purpose. I told you, you can be sexy." Reed insists. I bite my lip, looking down at the ground before looking back up at him with a shake of my head, "I can't. Please let me inside." I plead. He stares at me for a second before unlocking the door and I quickly open it, stepping inside and placing Cookie on the floor.

"Thank you." I breathe, turning around as Jack comes inside behind me. I close the door and lock it, turning around to find Reed a lot closer than before. I jerk back into the door in surprise and place my hand over my heart, "Fuck, don't stand so close." I mumble, pushing past him and heading upstairs with Cookie in my hand and Jack and Reed trailing behind me. I quickly put Cookie back into her cage before heading to my room to change my clothes so that Reed and I can leave, finally.

The two follow me into my room and Reed closes the door while Jack jumps up on my bed, laying there and watching me. Reed then heads over to my dresser and once again picks out my clothes to make me wear. He picks a pair of black leggings and a black shirt that, quite frankly, is extremely low cut. I take the clothes anyways, heading into the bathroom to change. I try to pull the shirt up more to cover my chest but it makes it show more of my stomach.

I pull my leggings up higher, covering more of my exposed stomach. I decide it's good enough and leave the bathroom, heading over to my closet to find my converse. I didn't have that many shoes, only three pairs, but I managed to lose them all the time. I find them hidden underneath my clothes and leave my closet with them in hand, shutting the door so Jack won't go in there.

I can feel Reed's eyes on me as I'm moving about my room and I look up. His jaw is clenched tightly, dark eyes locked on me and I raise a brow at him. "What are you staring at?" I mutter. Reed shakes his head, "Nothing." He bites the inside of his cheek and I awkwardly slide on my shoes after I sit down on my bed, tying them quickly. Jack sprawls out on my bed, his paws in the air as I stand up and adjust my clothes.

I lean over my bed, my torso pushing into the mattress as I rest my cheek beside Jack's face. "Okay, buddy. Mommy will be back later." I coo, and his tongue darts against my cheek in response. "Yeah, thanks. That was disgusting." I mumble, patting his head as I stand up. I turn around and notice Reed is trying to look at everything but me, making me roll my eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, narrowing my eyes at him and he briefly glanced at me with a nod. "Fine." He muttered. I frowned a little but looked around my room, silently looking for my bag. I could've sworn I'd brought it inside with me. I checked the bathroom and the closet before heading to my moms room, frowning a little when I saw it wasn't there. "Reed?" I called.

He didn't answer. "Reed!" I called louder, turning off my moms bedroom light and closing the door. "What the hell are you yelling for?" He snaps, poking his head out of my room. "Sorry. Have you seen my bag?" I frowned. He raised a brow, "Do I look like your bag keeper?" He scoffed. I paused.

"Well, I'd say yes if you don't want to be suspended for two months." I shrug.

He stared at me, brows furrowed, "What are you talking about?" He asks. "The address and street name are in my bag." I explain, "So we need to find it." I place my hand on my hip. He frowns, "Probably in my car." I sigh and pull him out of my room by the front of his shirt, closing the door. I head down the stairs and outside with him behind me, close enough that I can smell his cologne.