32

By the time it's six PM the next day, I've already picked out my outfit for the party and invited the rest of the group to come, which Noah, Jasmine, Olivia and Elias said yes to. Anthony said he couldn't because he had to do practice, which I wasn't really surprised by.

I slip on my undergarments first and then slip on the dress I picked out, which was just a little dark black dress that reached a little above mid-thigh and dipped low on my chest, exposing my cleavage. I decide I don't want to wear much makeup, knowing I'll probably end up messing it up since I suck ass at makeup. I only apply mascara, which is my usual go to and some chap-stick before plopping on my bed.

I was sitting there for about thirty minutes before I heard some knocks on my front door, and I jolted in surprise before jogging downstairs with Jack behind me, barking wildly. He ran past me and up to the front door, jumping around while continuing to bark. I pushed him away, shushing him as I opened the front door. Reed stood there, cigarette in hand and his other hand stuffed into his pocket.

I pulled him inside before Jack could try to rush out the door, closing and locking it while he slipped past me. I follow Reed upstairs when he heads up to my room, going and setting on my bed as he stares up at me, blowing out the smoke. "Why are you here so early?" I ask, frowning. "You realize the drive is literally over an hour, right?" He says, bringing the cigarette between his lips again.

"What?" I gape, "It's already seven!" I exclaim, and he only nods. "Yeah, I know. That's why I came here so early." He raises a brow. I rush over to my closet, grabbing my black ankle cut pumps from off of the floor before joining him on my bed.

I slide on my shoes, standing up carefully and slowly so as to not break my neck. "You sure you can walk in those?" He asks, glancing down at my shoes. I shake my head, "Not at all." I admit, shrugging. "They look like death traps for your feet." He observes, still staring intently at my shoes.

"Well, they don't feel any better, so I guess it's only fitting." I say.

"How the hell are your calves so muscled? You don't even work out." Reed mutters. I glance down at him at the same time I feel his hand brush against my right calf, raising a brow at him. "You admiring my calves?" I tease, smacking his hand away. He shrugs, "You've got nice legs." He excuses, watching me with his cigarette in hand as I put on deodorant and then place it back on my dresser.

"Thanks.." I trailed awkwardly, not sure how to respond to that. I grab one of my many, many perfumes and spray it on before sticking the lid back on, placing back in its spot. "Can we go now?" He asks, looking bored. I nodded, grabbing my phone and following him downstairs. I'd already fed both Jack and Cookie, and taken them outside to go to the bathroom.

When we arrive at whoever's house it is, I somehow manage to spot Noah's car parked along the road as Reed parks on the opposite side of the street. The two of us get out, him locking the car doors and following closely beside me, "Remember not to take drinks from anyone unless you watch them make it." He reminds me, and I nod. "Okay. Got it." I say, pushing past the crowd of bodies at the front door.

I found Jasmine quickly, dressed in a black dress with black heels that were so high I didn't even know how she stood in them, let alone walked. "Damn." I heard Reed mumble from beside me, to which I glanced up at him, "Don't even think about it. Seriously, fuck any of my friends and I'll cut your dick off." I threatened, and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Can you blame me? Have you seen her? She's hot as fuck." He shrugs, as if we're talking about the weather. I roll my eyes in response, wrapping my arms around Jasmine and pulling her into a hug as she greets me with a wide grin on her face. I can tell by her fumbling hands that she's already drunk. "Gosh, you're finally here! You look so pretty, Leila!" She squeals.