33

I slammed the bedroom door the second Reed began yelling incoherent words at me, blushing to my bones. "I'm so sorry!" I yelled, scurrying back when Reed swung the door back open, glaring at me. He shut the door, standing there in just a pair of sweatpants, and I could tell he wasn't wearing boxers under them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He snapped, and I awkwardly glanced at his bedroom door, knowing there were two girls waiting for him in his bed. "I-I didn't mean to!" I stuttered, nervously playing with my fingers, "I just wanted to go pee! I thought it was the bathroom, I swear!" I exclaimed. "Why the fuck did you think it was here?" He scoffed.

I shook my head, "I don't know! Matt told me it was at the end of the hallway on my right!" I muttered, huffing quietly as I tried not to look at him. I'd never walked in on somebody having sex with one person, let alone somebody having sex with one girl while fingering another. "Who the fuck is Matt?" He didn't look any more happy, and I awkwardly fumbled with the bottom of my dress.

"He's my friend." I shrugged. Reed rolled his eyes, "He's an idiot, too, apparently." He muttered, to which I frowned. "No, he's not. Don't be rude." I scolded, looking at him for once. His dark hair was all over the place as if fingers had been run through it several times, his chest a little sweaty from going at it and I could see he was still hard, though I was trying very much not to look at that area of him. I knew I'd just picture what I'd seen and I didn't want that.

"Anyways, where exactly is your bathroom? I'd like to never have a repeat of what just happened ever again." I declared, and he stared at me for a second. "You're literally an idiot." He chuckled, pointing to his left. "It's there." He said, pointing to the door which still had the lights on. I frowned awkwardly, "Oh." I mumbled.

"There's probably somebody fucking in there, though." He shrugged, leaning against the wall. I turned to leave but his voice stopped me, "You can use mine, if you want. I don't mind." He offered. I paused, staring at the ground in front of me. I really had to pee, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to walk past the people I'd just interrupted him having sex with. It was already awkward enough.

"Okay." I sighed, and he pushed open his bedroom door, guiding me inside by my waist. I squirmed uncomfortably in his grip, moving away from him as I refrained from glancing at the girls laying under the covers in his bed. I hurried into the bathroom and shut the door, locking it as I flicked on the light. I almost wished I'd said no and just held my pee.

His bathroom was nice, extremely nice. It had a shower with glass walls and jacuzzi style bathtub, two sinks with marble countertops. The bathroom was surprisingly clean for it being a guys. I guess I sort of expected it to be a mess, considering it was Reed's, but it wasn't. It was actually nicer than mine.

I quickly did my business and flushed before washing my hands, drying them on a handtowel. I actually had to force myself to leave the bathroom, not wanting to have to feel all three of them looking at me. I hated it when people stared at me in general, but I hated it more due to the circumstances.

I practically ran out of the bedroom, slamming the bedroom door shut as I sighed in relief and then headed back down into the livingroom to see Matt again. I stepped off the last stair and felt a hand lightly grip onto my elbow, preventing me from moving any further. I looked up and saw Matt, giving me a smile and I smiled back. "Sorry I took so long. I kinda interrupted Reed on accident while he was having..." I paused, "Sexy time." I said, following beside him as we walked into the kitchen.

Matt laughed, "That's unfortunate." He chuckled, and I nodded, "It was awkward." I admitted, leaning against the island as he grabbed me a winecooler and handed me it, knowing I wasn't one for alcohol. I tossed him a grateful smile and popped off the cap, throwing it into the trash while watching him make his own drink.