9

The second school is over, I hurry down to the front office to meet Reed so that we can follow Ms. Scott home. I squeeze through the bunch of people, still getting people touching my ass randomly or my boobs this time.

I find Reed by the front office as promised, pinning some brown haired girl to the wall with their lips attached. One of his hands rests on her ass while the other is on her boob and I feel awkward before I even reach them, knowing I'll have to break them up so that we can go. I try to walk as slow as I can, hoping they'd break apart themselves so I don't have to do it.

I even stop a little ways away for five minutes, just to see if they'd quit but then had to keep going, so I'm forced to awkwardly make my way over to them. I really hate interrupting people when they're getting intimate. The one time I did was to Noah and Olivia, and both of them got so mad at me that they ignored me for two days. I hated it before then but I hate it more since then.

I walk up beside Reed and tap his shoulder lightly. He doesn't pull away but his eyes fly open and he glances down at me with his lips still moving against hers. He bites onto the girls bottom lip and pulls back with it between his teeth, a smirk lingering at the edge of his mouth as he shoots me a wink. My cheeks flush pink, my ears and face burning and I avert my eyes from his. Reed pulls away from the girl and doesn't even bother to say anything to her before grabbing my wrist and tugging me outside.

I stumble along and we wait for Ms. Scott to come out before we do anything. We end up waiting two hours and I frown when Reed tugs me towards his car and shoves me into the passenger seat. My skirt hitches up and I quickly tug it back down, putting on my seatbelt as Reed pulls out of the parking lot and follows Ms. Scott's car down the road.

I adjust my tanktop and lean my head against the window for the forty minute car-ride until we reach Ms. Scott's house. We stop a little ways away from her car when it stops and pulls into a driveway, her thin body stepping out and heading up the driveway. I didn't know how the woman hadn't seen us tailing her for forty minutes.

I write down her address and then Reed drives off. "Wait! Stop here." I exclaim at the end of the street. He does as told and slams on the breaks, making my body jerk forward before I unbuckle my seatbelt and climb out of the car, walking up to the streetsign. I write that down and then climb back into the car, carefully smoothing my skirt down.

I stretch in my seat, pushing my legs out in front of me as I check the time on my phone. "I need you to take me home." I announce. Reed scoffs, "We're going back to the school to look through the records." He snaps, zooming down the street.

"I need to take care of my dogs, Reed! Drop me off real quick and after I finish, we can go." I negotiate. He rolls his eyes, "Fine." He mutters. I smile, "Thank you." I nod, zipping open my backpack and placing the papers with the street name and address into a safe spot.

When he pulls up to my house, I expect him to stay in the car but he gets out and follows me up to the front door, his chest pressing against my back. I unlock the front door and step inside the dark house with Reed trailing behind me as I flick on the lights. I hear Jack's feet thundering down the stairs hurriedly and he comes barreling into the livingroom, his tail smacking against the walls as he jumps around.

I quickly shut the front door and Reed kind of backs away from Jack, "Damn, that's a big ass dog." He mutters. "Whose is he?" He asks, eyes locked on Jack. I grin at Jack and get down beside him, and he instantly begins licking my face and trying to sit on my lap. "He's mine." I say proudly.

"That thing is half the size of you. How do you even control it?" He scoffs.

"He's trained and he loves me." I shrug, petting Jack's head as I stand up and head upstairs to get Cookie. "He's the only one." Reed mumbled. I glared at him over my shoulder and headed into moms room, unlocking Cookie's cage and she came stumbling out, her little tail wagging.