4

"I checked Xavier's GPS history." He shrugged.

I gaped at him, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I gasped, staring up at him in surprise. He rolled his eyes, "This wouldn't have happened had you not dumped your lunch all over me. I wouldn't even know you." He points out. I frown, "I've already told you that wasn't my lunch! It was Noah's!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up in the air.

Reed stares at me, unamused, "I really don't care whose it was." He said simply, and then he leans a little closer. I jerk back, staring up at him with wide eyes, "Please stop getting so close to me." I plead. He moves closer in response, straddling me with his hands beside my head, "I'll do whatever the fuck I want." He mutters, his dark eyes locking with mine.

I try to shrink back into the mattress as much as I can, turning my head to the side so his face isn't so close to mine. One of his hands grips my jaw and he turns my head to face him, face void of emotion just like usual. I shift uncomfortably beneath him, "Reed, can you please get off of me?" I ask quietly, and I see his lips twitch but he doesn't smile. "You get so flustered with barely anything having to happen. You're such a virgin." He mutters.

My face flushes in embarrassment and I shove him off, "I am not!" I snap, glaring.

Reed scoffs, looking like he doesn't believe me in the slightest. He grips my wrist in his hand, rubbing my skin with his fingers while his right hand brushes against my shirt. I frown in confusion, his hand moving to my neck and this time not to try to kill me. Reed leans up and swings one leg over me, straddling me once more.

I tense when he leans close to my neck, his breath fanning over my skin and I place my hand on his shoulders, "Please don't. I get your point, now get off!" I gasp, jolting when his mouth brushes against my ear.

"You're so easy to mess with." He mutters, leaning away with a look of amusement in his eyes, but no smile on his face. I can feel my cheeks burning and don't respond to his statement. "Can you please get away?" I ask in return, wringing my fingers nervously and he shrugs, hopping off of the bed.

Reed pulls out his phone and checks what I'm assuming is the time, "I'll be back by nine or ten. Don't fall asleep and make sure you're dressed in black when I get here, nerd." He instructs, not even bothering to look at me as he turns around while speaking and leaves the guest room. I hear his footsteps heading down the stairs before the front door slams closed and I get up off the bed. I head downstairs and straight to the kitchen to see if he'd damaged anything when he broke into the house.

I place my hands on my hips in anger when I see the state he'd put my kitchen in.

There was trash sprawled all over the kitchen floor, and he'd shattered the glass backdoor we had, leaving glass all over. He had also tracked a bunch of mud into the house, his shoe prints mushed together until the mud disappeared, meaning he'd probably just knocked it all off onto my floor before finding me.

I didn't know how I was going to explain this to my mom when she got home later tonight but I knew I couldn't call her right now. I'd have to make it look like I didn't know who had broken in and also that I didn't skip. I knew the school would call her for my absence but didn't care because I could easily say I was there, but the teachers just didn't count me as being there.

It wasn't really a stretch, either, as all of the teachers did it and they did it quite often, too. It wasn't unheard of with my school. I knew mom would believe it.

I began picking up all of the trash, but left the glass in place on the floor. I set the trashcan back into its spot, which Reed had knocked over, tossing the old food and paper towels into it. I then mopped up the mud off of the floor, making sure to be sure that there was absolutely no traces of mud left before placing the mop back into the garage. I didn't know why I was covering for Reed, especially considering he's tried to hurt me three times already, but I was.