22

My mouth pops open and I start to panic more, but then Reed glances up at me. "I'm going to need you to trust me for one moment." He states. I scoff, my brows furrowing, "And I'm going to need you to be realistic and realize that's not happening." I retort. He peeks over my shoulder and suddenly his hands fist the fabric of my top, yanking it over my head before I can even protest.

I gasp in surprise, a heavy blush coating my cheeks as I go to immediately grab my shirt back, but he tosses it into the back of his car and yanks me closer, our bodies pressing firmly together. His hands slither down to the back of my thighs, his fingers digging into my leggings while I try to push myself as far away as possible. Reed suddenly pushes his hips up into mine and I screech, jerking away from him with wide eyes.

"You're supposed to act like you're screaming in pleasure, not act like you're horrified." Reed snaps and I send him a glare, "I'd rather be dead!" I huff. He pulls me back again, "And I can fucking help with that if you'd like, but not right now. I can't exactly help fulfill your death wish if we're both in jail." He scoffs.

"I thought you said we couldn't go to prison for this!" I exclaim. "No, I said we wouldn't get caught." He corrects.

"Now shut up and do your fucking part." He murmurs, pushing me down until my crotch connects with his. I squirm because of how uncomfortable I am, "Can't we just drive out of here?" I whine. He shakes his head, "They've already seen my license plate and if I go screeching out of here, that'll be more than suspicious." He sighs.

I grunt in annoyance as his hands slide up my back, taking my arms and placing them along the back of his neck, my fingers tangling into his hair. "Move your hips with mine, idiot." He mutters, dropping his hands down to the bottom of my back. "Eh..." I say awkwardly, "I don't know how to do this, Reed." I huff. I'm more irritated and flustered now than I am uncomfortable.

He grips my hips, his fingertips digging into my skin as he helps me grind down against him and I tense, tugging on his hair. His head falls back against the headrest as I feel his hands guiding me into repeating my movements. I bite my lip in uncertainty, already shaking because of how nervous I am.

"Calm down. You're okay." He assures me, his eyes wandering from my face down to my chest. I wasn't a stranger to guys staring at my chest, especially after the rumors, but something about having Reed stare made me blush scarlet. It was probably because he was so... cold to me all the time but his eyes were filled with appreciation for the sight of my chest.

"Don't do it like that, Leila, or I swear to God I'll fuck you. I may hate your guts but you're still a girl and I still have a penis." He hissed quietly when my hips rolled against his a little roughly. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I have no idea what I'm doing!" I exclaimed awkwardly, the uncomfortableness coming back. "I kind of figured." He snorted. "Slow, okay? Slow, unless you plan on being the girl I fuck tonight." He sighed.

I went back to carefully moving my hips against his, jolting a little in surprise when I felt his erection digging into me. My mouth popped open in surprise as I glanced up at him to see his jaw clenched, "Are you...." I trailed off, "Are you really hard right now?" I rolled my eyes and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Just..keep going." He mumbled.

I did as told, leaning my head back to look at the roof of the car when I felt lips brush against my neck. I blinked a little, biting my lip as his hands dug into my hips, pulling me closer to him as his tongue slowly dragged against my neck. "Did you just lick me?" I asked, unable to stop myself from bursting into giggles. He bites onto my skin in response, and my hips jerk against his a little.

I heard a throaty groan release from the back of his throat that had me blushing hard, his fingertips trailing across my bare skin, "Fuck." He breathed, "Getting turned on while doing this with you, of all people, is the last thing I expected." He muttered, his mouth moving down my neck. "I don't really know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." I admitted. He snorted, taking my skin between his teeth and sucking on it roughly.

We were thankfully interrupted when a hard knock came against the window, actually startling me as I jerked forward against Reed and clung to him like I was about to die. I then released it was one of the guard's and awkwardly smiled at him while covering my chest, like I'd been aching to do the second my shirt was taken from me.

I was a little surprised when the guy's gaze immediately fell to my bra covered chest and he nodded, with a look on his face that read, "Nice." The man, who was probably in his mid or late twenties at the latest, glanced at Reed like he'd just noticed him for the first time and gave him an awkward smile. "Uh, y'all can't park here. You're gonna have to go dry hump each-other at some other place." He said, taking sneaking glances at my chest every two seconds, which weren't actually all that sneaky.

I climbed into the backseat halfway, pressing my thighs into Reed's shoulder as I grabbed my shirt and sat back down on Reed. I noticed the guard's eyes awkwardly shift away from my butt as I went to pull my shirt on and rolled my eyes as I yanked it on. "Thanks. See ya." I said blandly, rolling up the window before climbing over to my seat. Reed took off down the street like a madman the second I had my seatbelt buckled, and I awkwardly sat there, feeling dirty and used from what we'd just done, even though it was hardly anything.

The second he got to my house, he stopped outside and turned towards me with a glare on his face, "We're never fucking speaking of this again. Do you understand me?" He hissed. I raised my brows, reeling back a little in surprise at his hostile tone before I nodded, "Uh, yeah. Done and done." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Good. Now get the fuck out of my car." He snapped.