Introduction

My name is Mia Marie Allen some people call me silver and my Big brother Barry is the fastest man alive, The Flash.

14 Years Ago

I was at my Swimming Lesson's and my dad picked me up on his way home "How'd it go, Ame-Bear?" my dad smiled as I hugged him. "Good! My teacher said I'm catching up quickly. She also said I can Join their Junior swim team... Can I dad?" I asked and he chuckled "That's good, Ame. Of course you can but let's talk to mom first." "Okay" I smiled and we went home. "We're Home!" dad said as we walked in the house to see mom attending to Barry who had a bleeding nose. "Barry got into a fight. And he won." Mom said and I frowned "Do I need to hit them?" "Way to go, Slugger." Me and dad said then mom looked to me then dad. "Oh, and uh, no more fighting." Dad said then kissed mom which made me and Barry smiled, I'd always admired them "Oh, mom, my swim teacher said I'm catching up quickly to join the Junior Swim Team. Can I join, Please?" I asked and she sighed "Okay... Of course you can. You are so talented, Amelia." mom said then kissed my forehead. I changed into my PJ's and practiced my writing.

I woke up in the middle of the night by a crash and I went downstairs to see my mom screaming. "Mom" I yelled. Barry came down the stairs and stood next to me "Mom!" "Barry, go! Take Mia!" Mom yelled and soon dad told us to run. Barry just disappeared and it was me and my dad as I saw Red and Yellow lightning around my mom and I felt a sting on my arm as I hit the floor hard.

Present Day

I slammed my locker and jumped at the sight of Ben, my best friend since Kindergarten. "Oh my god! Ben don't do that, you scared me!" I yelled slapping his shoulder. He laughed as he helped pick up my books. "Mr. Parker is a pain in my butt. He gave me a B on my English paper." Ben told me and I sighed "And? What's the big deal? It's only a B, it's not the end of the world." I said and he sighed. "Easy for you to say, I'm not like you who get's perfect grades every time." Ben said and I rolled my eyes. I noticed some girls were looking at me weird. Everyone always looks at me weird all the time, when I was 4 my mom was murdered right in front of me by a man in yellow, I even have a scar from that night. The police and everyone else all think that it was our dad who killed our mom and hurt me, they say I made up the man in the yellow because I was scared so our dad was sent to jail. Now everyone just calls me crazy or a psycho. We're seniors, so after I graduate, I'll be going to central city university to get my degree in Hospitality and a minor in Forensic Science. I already have some of my General Education Classes by doing them in my free periods, did I forget to mention that I'm super smart. The school let's me since I am old enough and have a high GPA to attend CCU.

"Hey Mia, Earth to Mia?" Ben said and I snapped out of my trance "You know what, forget about those rumors. You know it's not true. C'mon, I believe you" Ben told me and I smiled "Thanks. Now we have history." I said and we walked down the hall. After lunch it was finally physics and we had partners and I was partnered with Ben (of course). "Ooh so I'm going with my brother see the Particle Accelerator turn on. You wanna come?" I asked and he sighed" I can't my moms in town and you know how my dad is whenever she comes. I have to spend time with her also I have work at the vet clinic" Ben said and I sighed. "Dang it, well I believe tonight is when things will change." I told him as we started the Lab Assignment.

Once school was out we walked to the precinct and joe was in the lobby. "hey kiddo. Ben, you guys had a good day at school?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, was it? Whenever a girl gets called crazy girl at school, is it a good day?" I asked and he sighed "I take it, it was a same-old same-old day at school?" Joe asked and I nodded. I went up to the lab and I saw Barry working and Iris was already here "Hey Bar, hey Iris" I smiled and hugged Iris as Barry walked over to me "Hey Ame" He said and I layed my bag down on the ground by a chair. I took a fry from Barry's lunch "So when are we going to S.T.A.R Labs! I am excited!" I asked and he sighed "There was a shooting today" "Ooh Details now!" I said eating another fry and Barry took the fries away and I scoffed. "Hands off... Joe needs me to process some evidence. Which means I don't know if we're going to be able to make it to S.T.A.R Labs" Barry said and I frowned "NO! Bar Seeing it turn on is our dreams! If I don't go my life will be over, I won't meet Harrison Wells or he won't select me for an Internship.... You don't want to crush your little sisters dream, Do you?" I gasped and he sighed. "What's so special about this Particle Accelerator Anyway?" Iris asked and Barry walked over to us "Harrison Wells' work in Quantum Theory is light-years ahead of anything they're doing at CERN" Barry said and he sighed "And your dreams are important to me too and I want you to be happy, but Joe won't let you go alone and you meeting Harrison Wells is impossible" he said and Iris chuckled. "Well, I believe in the impossible. Even if it is a unrealistic dream." I told him and he nodded.

"Barry English" " Okay. Imagine this dot is everything the human race has ever learned until this moment" Barry informed her and I sighed "Does that include twerking?" Iris asked and I chuckled "No" I said all serious. Barry Glarred at me then went back to what he was doing. "That is everything we could learn from the Particle Accelerator. It's a whole new way of looking at physics, it will literally change the that we think about everything" Barry said and I rolled my eyes.

Iris chuckled and patted his shoulder "You need a girlfriend" Iris said and I laughed.

"That's what I've been telling him" I told her and Barry rolled his eyes "Hey leave him alone, He's working" Joe said coming him and I smiled "Your dad told me that your mom is waiting downstairs." He said to Ben and I sighed. "Guess I'll just have to see the Particle Accelerater without you" " I got TV anyway's" Ben Added and I hugged him goodbye. " Oh speaking of that, here" Joe said giving me the keys and I frowned "You're letting me take your car?" "No i'm giving you the car..." He said and I looked to Iris and Barry. "....Look Mia you're 18. Your responsible and you deserve a little freedom" Joe said and I smiled.

I hugged Joe and Smiled "Thank you. Thank you " I said and I grabbed my back pack "Hey I'll see you guys there" I said and Barry nodded " Don't get into a lot of trouble" He yelled as I walked out of the lab raising my hands in excitement and went to the car.

Barry's P.O.V

I watched as Mia walked out and I smiled "She's so grown up now" I said and Joe and Iris smiled " Hey Bar, She'll be fine and also your testy thingy is done" Iris said talking about the Evidence and i gave the info to Joe. "So Barry can go out now, right?" Iris Questioned and I smirked. "Yeah I guess but watch out for your sister too." Joe said and I smiled and nodded "Yes, of course." I said and I grabbed my jacket and ran with Iris out of the lab.