SuperFamily

I tried to find my mother by using a private investigator who I knew but he wasn't very good but I got a family name who knew my mother. They live in Sterling City so Ben and I will go visit Millie, Felicity and Oliver who came back from living a nice life outside of Sterling City. I stopped by Star Labs to say bye to Barry and the gang which they were all in the cortex investigating a new Meta who says he's from a different earth. "Hey, just wanted to say bye. Leaving for Sterling City. We'll be back in a few days." I told Joe and I hugged him then Barry "Call me when you get there." "Tell Oliver hi for us." Joe and Barry said and I smiled "I will.Bye guys." I said waving at the others and then walked to the Elevator.

"You ready?" Ben asked and I nodded "Yes, I need to find my mom." "So who was the private investigator that you knew?" Ben said and I sighed. "Uh just a friend who worked for CCPD but became a P.I... Don't tell Barry."" I told him and he nodded, We drove to Starling City and drove to Millie's apartment. "Any idea where this Carlisle Family lives?" Ben asked as we walked up to Laurels apartment where Millie actually lives "Not yet, Captain Lance is actually digging up their address for me." I told him and Thea opened the door. "Mia, Ben how are you guys!" She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I'm good, god its been a while. How's coming back from the dead?" I asked and she sighed "Still has some rough patches but I'll be fine." She said and I nodded. "Yeah, I get it." "So, I heard you found your mom. How did that go?" Thea asked and Laurel and Millie came to the door "Guys, don't just stand at the door come on in." Laurel said and we walked into the apartment.

"So how's Barry? Cisco? Caitlin?" Laurel asked and I smiled "They're great! They all wanted me to say hi, uh what about your dad?" "He's good. He wanted me to give you these." she said handing me a file with all the information on Peter and Mariah Carlisle. "Thanks. I can't believe we have a lead. I just need to find my mom and they might be the key to finding her." I said and they all smiled. Millie showed us to the room we'll be staying in and in the morning we'll go to the Carlisle house.

We stood in front of the house of the Carlisle Family, Mariah and Peter Carlisle have been friends with my mother for years and Oliver and Millie knew them from their father

We stood in front of the house of the Carlisle Family, Mariah and Peter Carlisle have been friends with my mother for years and Oliver and Millie knew them from their father. "You sure about this?" Ben asked and I sighed and looked to him and Millie "I need to find my mother and they are the only lead I have on this." I said and he nodded. Millie walked us up to the front porch and I knocked on the door then a women with dark hair and olive skin opened the door "Yes, may I... Oh my god. Your her daughter..." She said and I frowned.

" She said and I frowned