Versus Zoom Part 1

Mia's POV

I sat next to Cisco as Barry tested the Tachyon enhancer "Ok, you guys. I'm here! You got my location?" "You're good? You don't need to stretch or something?" Cisco asked Barry and I smirked then looked up at Iris. "No, I'm ready!" Barry said and I watched the monitor "Let's take this Tachyon enhancer out for a test drive." Cisco announced and Barry's vitals came up on the screen as he linked up with the device. "Wow, I feel that!" "That is the tachyon device powering up the speed force in your cells, like a quick charge battery." Caitlin said and I nodded "How do you feel, Bar?" I asked and he chuckled "Different." "Let's see how long it takes you to get back here. On my count." Cisco said and counted down for Barry then he took off fast, faster than I've ever seen him. "Dang, this thing got you cruising." "How fast does he normally go?" Iris asked and Caitlin shook her head "Not this fast." "Not even close. Are his vitals okay?" Cisco asked and I looked at the monitor "Yeah, they're perfect." "Cool. It's like having a pit-stop attached to your chest." Iris said and Cisco smiled like a Cheshire Cat.

Barry came rushing in and he took off his mask huffing and my eyes widened "I'm back. How- how long was I gone?" Barry asked and I frowned "Let's put it this way, you just annihilated your old record." Cisco said and Caitlin smirked "Yeah, you went four times faster than you have ever been." "Four times? That's- as" Just before Barry could finish Harry beat him to it "Fast as Zoom... Well, faster actually." "Hey, uh, do we think that, um, we can get this thing smaller? It kind of sucks." Barry said and Harry frowned "If it sucks... then yeah." he said smiling which I actually saw Amelia smile too. She looks different, like a weight on her shoulder's just came loose "All right, so now all we have to do is figure out how to get back to Zoom." Barry said and I Amelia frowned "Yes, uh, just a minor issue. We closed all the breaches and have no idea how to reopen them." Cisco said and Barry looked at Harry and Amelia "Wells? Amelia?" "Yeah, I have an idea, Allen. Let's keep the breaches closed forever. Forget about the breaches. Forget about Zoom." Harry said and Amelia sighed "I'm sorry, I thought you were on board with this?" "No. No. I said I would help you get faster. I did not say I would help you give the man who kidnapped my daughter and tortured her and also created a darkness that plagued my other daughter and that also killed her and Mia, a chance to do again." Harry said and Barry sighed "Hey, we are not gonna let that happen." Iris said and Harry turned to us "Oh, you're not gonna let that happen. Gosh, I wish I'd known that the first time. You don't unstained Zoom is different than us. Zoom is not tied to anything. Zoom does not care for anyone." Harry said and I saw Caitlin's expression change and I sighed "I do. My daughter is out here on this Earth somewhere. I have to find her. We all have people that we care about. Zoom will use that against us... Hell that's what he did with Huntress, Mia, and Amelia." Harry said and he walked into the lab area to fix the tachyon enhancer. I looked at Caitlin then to Barry "Maybe we should just leave it." "No, no. Look, we're- we're not turning our backs on another Earth. We're not gonna let Zoom get away with everything that he's done." Barry said and Harry came back over to us "Right now, there is no way to another Earth, Allen. Let's keep it that way." Harry said and Barry just rolled his eyes and turned to us. "We're getting back to Earth-2. With or without his help... Amelia? Are you with me or..." "I mean for what Zoom has taken from me and my Earth? I want to save it, I owe it to Cisco on my earth." Amelia said and Barry looked at me "Are you up for it?" he asked and I sighed "Anything..." "Let's get to work." Cisco said and we all went to figure out ways to get the breaches back open.

Amelia's POV

"Alright what are we doing in here?" Mia asked as I brought her to the training room "We are going to explore our powers... While I was actually trapped, I actually figured out Huntress's powers..." I told her and she frowned "What are they? I know she can make people do things she wants but is there anything else?" Mia said and I sighed "She can dig deep into someone's mind and she could use their fears against them... make them feel emotions. That's how I tortured Jesse when Huntress was taking the wheel." I said and felt guilt rush over me. "Hey, it's not your fault Jesse ran away." Mia told me and I nodded "Thanks... Now, let's practice. Dig deep into my mind... find a memory or an emotion and use it against me." I said and Mia frowned "What? No, I'm not gonna do that." she said and I sighed "Fine then..." I turned towards the wall but then I teleported behind her and quickly grabbed her arm, pinned it behind her back then pushed her to the wall. "If you won't do it voluntarily, then maybe you'll do it when you feel threatened." I growled and she hit the back of her head in my face then kicked me in the stomach "I'm not going to do it on you." "Then why don't we use them on Ben, surely he'll be more useful." I told her and her face grew more angrier. She lunged towards me but I grabbed her arm and slammed her into the floor "Ah... Owe." Mia groaned and I sighed "An enemy won't go easy on you, I can take it just dig into my mind." I said and Mia screamed then pushed me back with her powers and I hit the wall hard.