Crazy for You

Barry's POV

After I saved the couple from the burning car I went back to S.T.A.R. Labs to change and Cisco cleaned my suit "Tonight was the fastest you've ever run." Caitlin said and I nodded "Yes, your training is paying off. That couple is alive tonight because of you." Dr. Wells said and I sighed "I can still get faster. I know I can." "and you will one day, I'm sure. But for today, I'd say you fulfilled your save quota. Proper rest is what you need, as do we all. I'm sure Mia would love to see her brother." Dr. Wells added and I nodded. "she would if she was awake." I said and Cisco sighed "She still hasn't woken up yet?" he asked and I shook my head "Nope, the doctors don't even know what is wrong with her." I told them and Caitlin pulled up her scans "It shows she has some bleeding in the brain but I think there's more then Hartley's device that was the cause of it." Caitlin said and Dr. Wells sighed "I can look more into this, why don't you guys go get some rest." He said and we all agreed.

The next day I went to the hospital to see Mia and she was awake and I smiled "When did you wake up?" I asked her and she smiled "Just an hour ago

The next day I went to the hospital to see Mia and she was awake and I smiled "When did you wake up?" I asked her and she smiled "Just an hour ago. The doctors just left, they said I was good." Mia said and I smiled "That's good. It's kinda funny, we were just talking about you at S.T.A.R. Labs." I told her and she frowned. "What happened?" "Um you blacked out. The doctors said you had a brain bleed but Caitlin thinks Hartley's device had nothing to do with that." I told her and she nodded. We heard a knock at the door and I turned to see Millie "Hey, uh Where's Ben?" I asked her and she sighed "He'll be here later. Uh can I talk to you outside" Millie asked and I nodded.

"yeah, uh Ben's a little mad, Sam really ticked him off." Millie told me and I sighed "What were they even fighting about?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes. "You are so clueless sometimes, they were fighting about Mia. She went for Coffee with Sam and Ben is taking it serious. Mia went so she can get Sam off her back." Millie said and I nodded. "I'll call Ben, maybe I can get him to come see her and to maybe talk." I told her and she sighed and went into Mia's hospital room.

Mia's POV

Millie brought me some clothes to change out of whenever I get discharged and she also brought me my Laptop to do some of my homework for college. "Okay, I'm gonna go back to the apartment. Anything else you need before I leave?" Millie asked and I shook my head and she smiled "See ya." She said and left the room. I went through my emails and Sam sent me a get well card and he said he came by and gave me flowers. Barry told me Ben came by earlier but he left for something, the doctors also came by to tell me I'd be getting out tonight. I was bored so I tried to use my powers and I made a water cup float and I smiled until I heard a knock and the cup fell to the ground and I looked up to see Ben. "Hey!" "Uh, hey. Barry called me told me you were up. I see your powers are still intact." He said and I nodded as Ben picked up the cup and threw it away "Yeah, the doctors told me I can go home tonight." I told him and he nodded "I can take you to your apartment, I'm pretty sure we need to talk." Ben said and I frowned.

Ben drove me back to my apartment and we walked over to the front. Ben held me so I wouldn't fall "Um so what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah, It's about Sam. Why didn't you tell me about going on a date with him?" Ben said and I sighed "It was nothing, I only did that so he could leave me alone, Leave us alone. Nothing happened." I told him and I put my hands on either side of his face "I love you. You, Benjamin Singh. I love you" I said and kissed him passionately.

Ben stayed over last night and helped me with cleaning the apartment and made sure I was okay

Ben stayed over last night and helped me with cleaning the apartment and made sure I was okay. "Okay so Sam just punched you in the face?" "Well, after I punched him in the face." Ben laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Ah... oh Barry told me he saw my dad today." I told him and he smiled "Well that must have been nice." He asked and I nodded "Yeah it would have... um can you maybe go get me Big Belly Burger? Please." I said with a smile and he chuckled "Sure thing." He said and put on his jacket and I went to the kitchen to make coffee but the coffee machine couldn't work. "Really? C'mon." I groaned and I banged it with my hand and I glared and suddenly the pot burst and I frowned "What the hell?" I muttered and I backed away and I went to get the broom and when I came back the pot was gone. I moved my hair behind my ears. I put down the broom and went to take a shower, maybe I hallucinated the pot breaking. I mean its probably my meds, I turned the shower on and I began to wash my hair. I got these flashes of the man in yellow and I hissed in pain and grabbed my head. "You will be mine" I heard and I turned off the water and quickly got out of the shower and I called Ben and Millie to come home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When did it start?" Millie asked me and I sighed "Just as I was taking a shower. Guys I'm terrified!" "What does he mean by "You will be mine"?" Ben asked and I shrugged "I don't know but for now on we're staying with you 24/7." Millie said and I nodded. "Can both of you promise not to tell Barry or anyone else about this?" "Why?" Millie asked and I sighed "Because if they found out then they'd try to help and someone could get hurt." I told them and they sighed "fine, I promise" Millie said and I looked to Ben who was in deep thought "Ben." I looked at him and he sighed "I promise" he said and I nodded. "Okay so does anyone wanna go to Jitters for a cup of hot chocolate" I asked and they agreed.

We all laughed as we walked through the park to go to Jitters. "I can't believe Cisco thought that hood was awesome, I mean my brother couldn't pull that off" Millie said and we laughed. Ben and Millie was suddenly pushed towards a tree and they groaned in pain. I frowned and I looked to see someone in a black hood, I ran to Ben and Millie to see if they were okay. "You guys good?" I asked and they nodded "We're fine. Who is that?" Millie asked and I shrugged "I have no idea. Hey! I'm pretty sure you're messing with the wrong people!" I yelled and he took off his hood to reveal Sam "Yeah, I don't think I am." He said and my eyes widened "Is that?" "Sam" I muttered finishing Millie's sentence. I stood up and I stared at Sam "So you're a..." "A Meta? Yeah, wanna see what I can do?" He said and suddenly Ben was picked up and flung into a car "Ben!" I yelled and I ran to him but Sam stopped me by creating a wall of black matter. I didn't understand any of his powers, and I didn't know if my powers stand a chance "Why are you here? If you want me then take me, don't hurt my friends!" I yelled at him and he laughed. "I don't want you or your friend, I only want him" Sam said pointing at Ben and Sam walked towards him and started fighting him. "Last night I was weak, now I'm stronger. Strong enough to kill you." Sam growled and I screamed "No!" I yelled and I used my powers to move a garbage can at Sam, knocking him down. I ran to Ben and Millie followed "C'mon, S.T.A.R Labs isn't far from here. Let's go!" I told them and I teleported us to the cortex.

 Let's go!" I told them and I teleported us to the cortex