Zoom

I waited at the nurses desk for someone to tell me where Ben's room was and I just sighed "Mia." I heard and I turned to see Captain Singh and Ben's mom. "Hey, how is he?" I asked and Ben's mom sighed "He's resting right now, he just broke his arm and has some bruises." She said and I nodded "I was worried that he was the one who died. I don't know if I could deal with another loss." I told them and Valerie held my hand "You have nothing to worry about." She said and I smiled. They took me to see Ben and I sat down beside him and watched him as he slept. I saw his eyes open and I smiled "Hi." "Hi... Where's my parents?" Ben asked and I sighed "They just went to get some coffee. Barry caught Dr. Light, he's interrogating her as we speak." I told him and he nodded "Linda is okay, thanks to you." "That's good but Larkins dead." Ben said and I sighed then I got a text from Cisco that Dr. Light escaped. "Uh, I have to go. I'll be back later." I told Ben and drove to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Flashback

Harry's POV

"Incapable? Well, let me tell you something. If you are incapable of aligning the quantum helix and, by the way, the sole purpose of your employment here at S.T.A.R. Labs, could you save me some time and effort? Could you go out there and find someone who can actually do your job for you?" I yelled through the phone and sighed. "There it is. Work voice. When me and Amelia were little and you used to bring us to S.T.A.R. Labs with you, it used to freak me out how differently you talked here than when you were at home." Jesse said and I smiled "You, Amelia  and your mother. Shouldn't you be at school?" I questioned and she walked into the room. "I graduated high school when I was 15, Dad." "Right." I chuckled and she sighed "Can miss a day of college." "Ah, that's my Jess, always so quick." I said and she frowned. "Is it true?" Jesse asked and I frowned "Is what true?" "What The Flash said about you at the press conference? That your particle accelerator created the meta-humans?" she asked me and I sighed "It is Jesse" I told her and she nodded "Why didn't you just tell me?" "Jay Garrick, it turns out, is much faster at assigning blame than he is at actual heroics." I told her and she shook her head. "Dad, The Flash is a hero. Okay, I've never understood why you disliked him so much, but now I know it's because he knew what you'd done." Jesse said and I turned to her. "What I've done at S.T.A.R. Labs is going to change the world, Jesse, unlocking the mysteries of the universe. And when you don't have the key to the lock, sometimes you have to kick in the door. Your sister was one of them... You should get to school." I told her and she nodded "Don't worry. I got my education today." Jesse said and walked out of my office and I sighed "You're my joy, Jesse Quick." I muttered and I looked at the picture I had of Amelia when she was human, I made a big mistake and I will do anything to get Amelia back.

Present time

Mia's POV

"Where is she?" I asked and Cisco sighed "Doctor Light managed to hack into the lights of her cell. The whole building runs on fiber optics that operate on pulses of light, so she turned off the dampeners and used her powers." "I told you how dangerous she was. You should have listened to me and sedated her." Harry said and Barry sighed. "I thought I had convinced her that helping us was the only way she'd free herself from Zoom." Barry said and Harry groaned "Well, you thought wrong." "Okay, look, Doctor Light is gone, so instead of assigning blame, let's try to figure out what we're gonna do next." Joe said and I frowned "Do you think she's gonna try and take Linda again?" I asked Barry and he sighed. "I had Iris bring Linda to the house, just in case, to keep an eye on her. How are we doing with the speed-dampener?" Barry asked Caitlin and she sighed "I think we isolated the composite." "And we're modifying the dart The Arrow used to take down Wells." Cisco said and Harry looked annoyed "He's not Wells. I'm Wells." "Whatever, Harry." Cisco said rolling his eyes and I smirked. "But we don't even really know if this thing works." "Until we try it, no. This will be a field test, so can we end this scintillating staff meeting and get back to work?" Harry said and Joe frowned "Or how about I say what everybody's thinking? Maybe it's a good thing that Doctor Light is gone. Maybe it's the universe stopping us from doing something really stupid." He said and Barry shook his head "No. No. Keep going. I'm gonna figure out another way to get Zoom." Barry said walking out and Joe followed him.