The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1

I felt cold and I opened my eyes to see I was being wheeled in "She's coding." I heard and I also kept hearing my name being called. "Barry!" I said and I blacked out.

Mia's POV

"Okay what's going on?" I asked and Millie sighed "You want to tell her or me?" she asked Ben and I frowned "Wait, What are you guys talking about?" "We know about your powers and we know about Barry and I know that Oliver is the Arrow

"Okay what's going on?" I asked and Millie sighed "You want to tell her or me?" she asked Ben and I frowned "Wait, What are you guys talking about?" "We know about your powers and we know about Barry and I know that Oliver is the Arrow." Millie said and I groaned. "How?" "Oliver told me about you, him and Barry, Ben kinda put it all together and he saw your mask fall" Millie said and I looked at Ben. "And I kinda have something to show you too." he said and then changed into a dog then into Barry and now back to his old self. I was about to say something until my phone buzzed and it was Barry, Ignored his called his call and threw my phone to the side. "Aren't you gonna talk to him?" Millie said and I shook my head. " He lied to me, I can't just cut him some slack." I told them and Ben sat next to me. "Oh yeah and he almost killed me tonight." I said and Ben held my hand. "Mia, Barry made a mistake. I know you know people deserve second chances. Why don't we go to Jitter's." He said and I sighed.

We went to Jitter's and we saw Eddie and Iris, Eddie slid a tiny black box and my eyes widened. Iris looked at me and Ben, so I tried to act normal "Quick tell me something funny." "Why? Why do I have to say something funny?" Ben asked and I laughed. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned to see Iris and I smiled "Hey! Iris, look Ben it's Iris. Our friend Iris!" I said and she smiled "I didn't see anything." "Don't worry, it was a key to his apartment. Not anything else." she said and I nodded. I sighed in relief "So how are you, Millie told me about you and Sam's breakup." Iris asked and I looked to the ground. In the corner of my eye, I saw Ben look at me and I nodded "Yeah, uh it was hard." "So, Iris um How are you and Eddie doing? I heard Eddie is against The Flash" Ben said and she sighed. "Yeah, well he has his reasons." "What reasons?" I asked and she smiled. "Just that the Flash is dangerous." She said and I scoffed "What do you think about the Flash? Do you think he's dangerous?" I asked Iris and she shrugged. "Did I miss something?" Iris asked and I smiled "Nope" I said making the p pop. I turned to leave but I saw Barry, I stayed next to Ben and he tapped me on the shoulder "You ready to talk to him?" He whispered to me and I just gave Ben a kiss on the lips and left through the back entrance.

Iris POV

"That's sweet, how long have they been together?" Eddie asked and I shrugged "I don't know." I told him and I just watched Ben leave to find Mia. Why is everyone acting so weird.

Mia POV

I walked through the park and the wind blew "Hey, Mia! Wait up." Ben said and I stopped "What?" "Nothing, I just thought you might need a friend." he said as I kept walking. "You don't have to follow me like a lost puppy. I'm fine." I said and he sighed "You know whenever someone says there fine doesn't mean they're fine." Ben said and I rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine. I'll talk to Barry, if you come with me to go see my dad tonight. I want to here it from him." I said and Ben nodded.