A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond

The hospital dismissed me and I took a nice walk with Barry "So you gonna tell me about your powers or are we just gonna miss out on 9 months of quality sibling bond?" Barry said and I sighed. "Okay, I didn't even find out about my powers until 4 months ago. I was in school, it was the first week of being back, since i woke up and I was taking an exam. All I could here was everyone's thoughts and I ran out of class and hid inside a Janitor closet." I said.

"I started screaming and all i could think of is for someone to not find me. I stopped as the door opened and my teacher looked inside and told someone that no one was in there. It was like she looked right pass me" "You we're invisable" Barry said and I nodded "Yeah, after that Wells found me. He actually knew i was in that closet and I reappeared and he took me back to S.T.A.R. Labs and helped me control my powers." I said and he sighed. "So you can turn invisible and I can run fast, that's good to know." Barry said and I frowned "Wait what do you mean you can run fast?" I asked and he nodded and he ran faster than light all the way to the end of the Alley and then backed to me. I gasped and nodded then suddenly threw up "I can run but not that fast. Um, well I can also read minds and teleport. Oh and I can create and control energy." I said and he frowned as he helped me "Oh cool. Uh does anyone else know about your powers?" "Are you kidding? No, only Dr. Wells, Cisco and Caitlin. Do you know what Joe would do if he knew? He'd probably go crazy and probably send me to a facility that experiments people. With Dr. Wells he's helping me control these powers so I can be a normal teen." I said and Barry nodded.

I looked to the ground and Barry chuckled "What's up with you?" I asked and he shook his head

I looked to the ground and Barry chuckled "What's up with you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nothing, You just remind me of dad." Barry said and I smiled but it faded. "I haven't seen dad. Not since Graduation. Not after..." I paused and Barry frowned "Not after what?" "Not after he told me to stop coming to see him, to quit looking for ways on how mom died. I was mad at him for saying that, but he was right. I was always getting into my work" I told Barry and he sighed "Well why don't we go pay him a visit?" He asked and I smiled "well, this was the best quality sibling bonding time we ever had" I said and Barry smiled as we got a taxi to Iron heights.

I sat down in front of the window as dad sat down too "Hey, AmeBear." he said and I smiled
"Hi dad." "I uh- I didn't think you'd come see me again after I." He said and I sighed "It's okay dad, I forgive you. I'm sorry I was being a selfish teenager." "No, don't say that. Sweetheart, look I should be the one to be sorry. I should have not yelled at you for trying to get some peace for your mom but it's not gonna change." he said and Barry looked at me then to dad "You know we know you didn't kill mom, you know that right?" Barry asked and he smiled "You guys believing me is all I need." He smiled and I nodded "You're not gonna be in here much longer. Whoever killed mom... whatever killed her... I think we finally have a way to find them. To stop them." Barry said and I frowned "Barry, we talked about this. I talked to Mia too, It's time to let go. You got to stop worrying about me, and live your life." Dad said and I sighed "For the first time, I feel like I finally can. The truth is, ever since the night mom died, I've been stuck in one place, missed out on a lot of things. But I'm different now. I've made some new friends. They're helping me find my way... to finally move forward." Barry said and I smiled. "You remember when you wanted us to change our names so we wouldn't have to deal with people knowing you're our real dad? I'm glad they know. I'm proud to be your son." "And I'm proud to be your daughter... Even though I still got bullied and called a freak everyday... It's still worth it." I said and he smiled and I also noticed Barry shed a tear for us. "I love you two." Dad said and I smiled "I love you too, Dad." "Awe! I love you both." I said and Barry hugged me as he held his hand to the window and so did dad.