Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap

I packed my bag for Starling City and Ben grabbed my hands then pulled me close "Are you sure your okay to go?" "I'm sure, I'll be fine Ben

I packed my bag for Starling City and Ben grabbed my hands then pulled me close "Are you sure your okay to go?" "I'm sure, I'll be fine Ben. I need to know... we need to be sure that Dr. Wells is or isn't the man in yellow." I said sitting on the bed and he sighed then sat next to me. "Just..." "Be careful, I know." I said and he kissed my forehead which I pulled away. Joe and Cisco came to pick me up and we left Central City for Starling.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Joe asked and I nodded as we got to Starling City Police Department "Here you gentlemen

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Joe asked and I nodded as we got to Starling City Police Department "Here you gentlemen." Captain Lance said and I smiled "Thank you, Captain." I said and he smiled. Cisco and I looked at Dr. Wells file on the accident and I frowned. "This is all you have?" "Well, it's a pretty cut and dry case, Detective. Harrison Wells, Tess Morgan are out on a Sunday drive, the tires blow, Wells loses control, and, uh sadly Tess dies on the scene. Couldn't imagine carrying that kind of guilt around." Captain Lance said and I sighed "So, uh what are you two hoping to find?" "We're not exactly sure yet." Joe said and he frowned "You come all the way from Central City, you don't know what you're looking for?" "Just following a hunch." Joe told him and I cleared my throat. "Uh, can you take us to the accident site?" "It's been 15 years. I think the pictures will serve you better." Lance said and Joe sighed "Still, we'd appreciate a look." He said and Captain Lance nodded "Whatever you need." He said and Joe looked at me "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded "If I can get a good picture of the accident I could probably use my powers to see what really happened." I said and he frowned. "Captain, I need those witness statements for the Joshua Brown trial." "Um, yeah, well, like I told you, end of day... Sorry, uh, Detective West, Cisco Ramon, Mia Allen this is A.D.A. Laurel Lance." Captain Lance said and I frowned "Related?" "Daughter." He said and I nodded "Oh yeah, Felicity and Oliver talked about you all the time" I said and she smiled. "You both work at S.T.A.R. Labs with Barry Allen, right?" She asked and I nodded "Uh, yeah... He's my brother." "Can I talk to you privately for a minute?" Laurel said to Cisco and he smirked "Sure." He said and they walked into a room. "So, uh how is Allen? Not too messed up from getting hit by that lightning, I hope." "No, no." Joe said and Captain Lance looked at me "I heard about your car accident too. Glad to see you up and walking." He said and I nodded. Before we went to the accident site, Captain Lance walked over to me "Miss Allen do you have a moment?" He asked and I nodded as he brought me to his office "Uh what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked and he sighed and handed me a file which I frowned. I opened it to see a birth certificate with my name on it but the last name was Wells and I frowned "What does this mean?" I asked and he sighed "When I was a detective on the force, I had a friend who gave birth to a baby girl but she died and the baby was never found. You look so much like her and I did a little research." Captain Lance said and I frowned.