Trajectory

Sorry I took forever for this chapter I had some writers block and had some things happen that messed with me physically and mentally. But I got the chapter done and started the last episodes of season two!!🔥👻🔥

I finally was back in work and I haven't heard anything from Huntress which calmed me down a little and now I can finally focus on the wedding, I sat next to Jesse as we watched tv and she handed me some popcorn "So how long have you and Ben been together?" Jesse asked and I smiled "We've known each other since we were in kindergarten but we've been together for about a year and a half." I told her and she smiled "Do you have someone you like?" I asked and she shook her head "No, no, I haven't found anyone yet. But he's out there?" Jesse said and I nodded then went back to the screen "Signed projects, including releases of solo albums. Pop music would never be the same after Beyoncé left Destiny's Child." "Wait, that doesn't make any sense. They mean Senator Knowles?" Jesse questioned and I frowned "What? She's a senator on Earth two?" I asked and we heard a swooshing noise and Barry came running in. "Hey!" "So how'd it go?" Jesse asked and Harry sighed "Well, he's not a red splat on the side of a mountain." "That's our new definition of success?" Cisco said and I smirked then ate another piece of popcorn "It's one of them." "So, you didn't make the canyon jump?" I asked and Barry sighed "No. What else can we try?" he asked Harry and Cisco shrugged. "A bigger canyon?" he said and Barry looked at him serious "Okay, fine, no more canyons." "I know I crack this. I've just been going about it wrong. I need to find my leg up. Have we factored in drag? Wells, can we rerun the simulation?" Barry asked and Harry looked to the ground then to Barry. "Let it go for now." "Zoom's still out there. He's terrorizing a whole world full of people, your world. You know, I'm not doing this for fun." Barry said and I sighed "Barry, they've been working on this all week. You're tired, they're tired." I told him and Cisco nodded "Yeah, what we need is some downtime. Downtime leads to increased productivity, ergo we have to have fun. And the best way to have fun is for us to go out to the club. Am I right, Team Flash? Let's get turnt!" Cisco said and I smiled then turned to Barry.

"No, but seriously, we need a break." "You know, I think Cisco's right, and if I'm saying we need a break, then you know it's serious." Caitlin said and Barry sighed "All right, let's go out tonight." Barry said and Jesse smiled "Oh, yeah. Can I go?" She asked Harry and he frowned, I knew he'd be overprotective of her and I followed them "Over my dead body." "Look, just 'cause you're stuck in this lab all day doesn't mean I should be too." Jesse said and Harry turned to her. "Over my rotting corpse." Harry muttered and Jesse sighed "Look, what happened to trying new things, meeting new people? You said I should start a life here, right? Huntress is gone. And Zoom's over there, and we're over here, so there's nothing to worry about." Jesse said and I nodded. "There's always something to worry about." "Okay, well, you said Barry and them are good people and I should get to know them and Mia." Jesse said and that made me smile "I did." "Yeah. And you know they'll keep me safe no matter what. Look, I have a life to live, Dad, and whole world to explore. Please? Please?" Jesse pleaded and Harry sighed "Fine. But if you're gonna go, you should take protection." He said and me and Jesse looked at each other then to Harry. "Oh, Dad, I don't need... I don't know what you thought I was gonna be doing, but I..." Jesse told Harry and he put his meta watch on her and it bleeped "Oh, right. I mean, is it necessary? It's kind of, you know..." She asked and Harry smirked "Or I could always build you an inescapable daughter cube." He said and I frowned "Those are a thing on Earth 2?" I questioned and Jesse chuckled "Funny. You know I'd get out though, right? And yes it's real." Jesse told me and I nodded. "All right, fine. I'll do it." Jesse told Harry and he smiled "Thank you." He muttered then looked at me "She's your sister so keep an eye on her, please." Harry said and I nodded "Of course." I said and I took Jesse to get ready.

" I said and I took Jesse to get ready