New powers as the Silver Streak

I made my way to S.T.A.R Labs while bumping into people as I ran, my car died on me so I had no way of getting to work or college. I got to the lab all out of breathe and everyone looked at me all crazy "Did you seriously run all the way here?" Cisco asked and I sighed "My car died on me this morning and Millie was at work so, yeah Cisco. I did run all the way here." I said and I took a sip of my water. I walked over to the treadmill and I hit my head on the door because I lost my balance "Okay, wow. Your gonna sit down and rest for a minute." "Did you go home and rest like I told you to do yesterday?" Dr. Wells asked and I nodded "Yeah I did but I couldn't sleep I kept on having the dreams I told you about." I told him and Cisco and Caitlin frowned but Barry came in "What's going on?" Barry asked and I sighed. "These dreams I've been having they started when a man in a yellow suit with powers like Barry, just like the one who killed our mother came and he attacked me" I said and Barry frowned "when were you gonna tell me about it." he asked and I sighed. I stood up and I put on my sweater "I was eventually, but I told Joe first." "Wait, Joe knew about this?" Barry asked and I sighed "Yes. Joe did but I told him that I never wanted you to know." "Why? I could protect you. I don't want you to end up like mom." Barry said and I frowned "I can protect myself. I don't need my big brother to fight my fights for me." I told him and I walked out of the lab.

Barry's POV

I was called to a crime scene of a homicide and I got there to see a burnt corpse and I guess the new intern that is my sisters new boyfriend. I saw Joe and Eddie come and Sam took out a camera "I hope you two skipped your breakfast today." "What the hell could do that?" Eddie asked and I sighed "2,400 degrees give or take." Sam said and I rolled my eyes "This area is filled with combustibles. How come nothing else is burned up?" Joe asked and I got up and climbed the railing before Sam could take the spotlight"You see the soot on the ground where the cement is burnt?-yeah- that's evidence of arc blasts. Happens when high-amperage currents travel or arc through the air." I told them and they frowned "There's no live wires. There's no utility poles. So how was this guy electrocuted?" Eddie asked and Joe sighed "Well first thing we need to do is I.D. him." Joe said and I took the camera from Sam and took the photos.

"His face is melted off. How's that picture gonna help ID him?" "I got mad skills" I smiled at Eddie and joe frowned "Please don't ever say that again" he said and I frowned "All right... Hey Joe are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" he asked and I shrugged "I don't know. You seem a little off. Is it because of Mia, because I already found out about the man in Yellow" I told him and he sighed. "No, I'm fine." "All right" I said and I went to S.T.A.R Labs to get Cisco's help on finding out who this victim was.

Mia's POV

Iris picked me up and took me to Jitter's where I meet Sam for a coffee date "Thanks for meeting here" Sam said and I smiled " Yeah our first date didn't go as planned" I said touching the side of his face where he had a bruise and I smiled "I'm just glad you're okay. I didn't know if that guy was gonna hurt you or not. Oh and my first day this afternoon on a homicide, I met your brother Which I was surprised that you weren't there." Sam said and I sighed "Oh, uh I had something important, I told Captain Singh but did he do something to embarrass me?" "No, no I don't think he likes me. I tried to impress him." He told me and I shrugged "He'll grow out of it, your just new" I said and he kissed me.

" He told me and I shrugged "He'll grow out of it, your just new" I said and he kissed me