Earth-2

Barry's POV

I closed all the breaches and I ran back to the lab "He shoots. He scores." Cisco said and i smirked "Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym." "D plus." Caitlin said and Cisco pointed at himself. "Straight up F right here." He said and we chuckled "Can't believe it. We closed all the breaches." "All except the one. Our last way to Earth-2." I told Caitlin and sighed "Ready?" Harry said coming in and I nodded. "Yeah, I just have a few things to take care of first." "Just a reminder, Allen Clock's ticking." Harry told me and I thought of Mia "It always is." I said and went to Joe's with Ben.

"You know you haven't made lasagna since I left for college?" "Well, college is a hell of a lot closer than another Earth." Joe said and I sighed "Hey. Did you tell Henry?" "No. Look, if he knew, he would just try to talk me out of it and he probably would and he'd be more worried for Mia than ever, so..." I told him and Iris turned to Joe. "Dad, can you give us a minute?" "Yeah, I'll make us some coffee." Joe said and Ben sighed "I uh-need to get to the apartment." He said and I stood up "Hey Ben we're gonna get her back, okay? I promise I'll do everything I can to get her back." I told him and he nodded "Thanks Barry." Ben left and I sat back down and looked to Iris. "Look, Iris. I know that this is... Nuts is the only word I can think of right now, but it's not like I've never done anything dangerous before." I told her and she sighed "Look, I-I get why you are doing this. Innocent people are in danger. That's always been the direction that you've run in, even even when you ran a little bit slower." Iris said and I chuckled. "I just I want to make sure that you're not doing this because you think that you don't have anything left here anymore." "This isn't about Patty. It's not. I mean, of course, you know, I miss her a lot, but I know what I have here. I love my life. I love my job, being The Flash. I love Mia, you and Joe. I'm not trying to escape. I promise." I told Iris and she smiled "Go win, Barry, get Mia, then come home." "All right." I nodded and then went to the lab to go to Earth-2.

"All right, Barry, listen to me. You're about to go through the looking glass. You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar, but they're not. Up is down. Black is white, and do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally, and good luck." Jay told us and I nodded. "Look, if we're not back in 48 hours, that means that Zoom has us. If that happens, you have to close the breach." I told them and Caitlin sighed "We're not gonna do that." She told me and Joe nodded. "You get yourself back here in one piece, all right? Don't make me come and get you." Joe said and I chuckled then hugged him "Be careful. And get Mia back safely." Caitlin told me as I hugged her and I nodded "I will." "I hope you get your daughters back." Joe said to Harry and he nodded "I'll make sure you get your son and daughter back too." Harry told him and I got ready to go through the breach with Cisco and Harry.

"Wait! Barry, Wait!" I heard and I saw Ben running in "I'm coming with you." Ben told me and I shook my head "No, if you came and got hurt Mia would hate me." "No, she won't, she'd hate me but I don't care. I can protect myself too." Ben said and I sighed "Okay fine." "Thank you, uh... I had an idea that might be a bit weird but easy." Ben said and I frowned "What?" I asked and he turned into a small bird. "Uh.... oh, hitch a ride in my pocket. Smart." I chuckled and he just flew into my pocket. "Once I turn the speed cannon on, the four of you will be able to pass through unharmed, but Barry, you need to make sure you keep your speed up." Jay told me and I nodded "Do not get distracted by anything you see along the way." "What are we gonna see?" Cisco asked looking back to Jay and he sighed. "Everything." "Do it, Jay." I yelled and he turned on the speed cannon "Okay, let's go." I told them and I ran threw the breach.

Mia's POV

I sat in the cell holding my knees to my chest and I just stared at Amelia "I can feel your gaze, what do you want to know?" She asked and I looked to Jesse, Wells' daughter then back to Amelia "How did you become Huntress?" I asked and she smirked then sighed. "I was affected by my fathers particle accelerator, I woke up by myself in darkness. I didn't know where I was until I realized I was actually in a coma. I was scared but Zoom saved me and we've been working together ever since." She told me and I frowned. "Why? Your dad is trying everything to save you, he is worried about you." I told her and she chuckled "Oh come on, my father doesn't care about anything except his life's work and my little sister... He never gave a damn about me." Amelia said and looked to Jesse. I stood up and stepped closer to the glass "Have you even talked to him, like actually asked him what he thinks?" I asked and she stood up from her chair and walked to the cell, looking at me and smirked.