Rogue air

Mia's POV

I woke up in a warehouse and I frowned "Hello?" I yelled and I walked around to see if anyone was here "Where the hell am I?" I questioned and I walked into a room and suddenly a flying object came straight for me but I ducked and dodged it, I stood back up and turned to see what came for my head and it was a ninja type star in the shape of an R.

"Who are you?" I heard and I turned to see a guy my age and I frowned "Who are you?" I asked and he smirked "I asked you first." He said and I nodded "Right, um, I'm Mia Allen. I don't know how I got here but I need you're help." I told him and he nodded. "I'm Dick Grayson. You can call me Robin." He said and I laughed "Hold on. You're actual name is Dick." I smirked and he nodded.

Ben's POV

I sat next to Mia as she was hooked up to an IV "Any luck?" Millie asked and I shook my head "She hasn't changed in the last hour." Caitlin said and I sighed "Mia seems to be in a coma just like when the particle accelerator blew." "Can we wake her up?" Barry asked walking in with Iris and Joe. "I don't know. I would have to see Mia's medical records to see how she woke up after the accelerator." "According to her records, there was only one doctor who treated her. Dr. Olivia McHale." Cisco said and showed us a picture of her.

"Wait, I ran into her at the jeweler, while I bought Mia a ring

"Wait, I ran into her at the jeweler, while I bought Mia a ring." "Wait, What!" Millie yelled and I cleared my throat. "Uh I was going to propose to her. Um she also visited Mia a few more times uh taking blood tests and giving her medicine. Maybe she can help." I told Barry and he nodded. "Me and Joe will go to the hospital and talk to her." Barry said and Millie sighed "I'll go with you." She said and they left.

Barry's POV

We walked to the front desk and asked where Dr. McHale was. They directed us to the ER "Dr. McHale, Joe West CCPD. This is Barry Allen CSI, can we ask you a few questions about a patient you treated a year ago? Mia Allen?" Joe asked and she cleared her throat "Yes, she was one of the many hurt from Harrison Wells particle accelerator, why don't we go to a quieter room." She smiled and Joe nodded. We followed her and she brought us to a empty patient room "I guess you already figured it out?" She asked and we frowned "What is this about?" "We need to know how you woke Mia up before?" I asked her and she smiled "It was a miracle she even woke up. Her heart stopped, she was dead when the EMT's found her." Dr. McHale said and Joe sighed "You were the only one who treated her." Joe said and she sighed "It's what I'm supposed to do." She said and I frowned as I saw a picture in her pocket "That baby picture, you have kids don't you?" "I had a baby, she died in a car accident. What does this have to do with my patient?" She asked and I sighed "She didn't die did she? You gave her up." I told her and she frowned.