All Star Team Up

Mia's POVBen took me to Big Belly Burger for a date and we just talked "Our first normal date

Mia's POV
Ben took me to Big Belly Burger for a date and we just talked "Our first normal date." "Yup Normal... Okay this is too normal." I said and he smirked and our food got to the table. "Okay, then we can take this back to CCPD and watch my dad yell at Barry." Ben said and I laughed "Tempting...." I smiled then toke his hand in mine "Thank you, for taking me out. It's good to have the night off without any distractions or getting kidnapped." I said and Ben smiled.

My smile faded when I got a vision of bees and Ben frowned "What's wrong?" "What?" I asked and he sighed "You looked like you had a vision. What did you see?" He asked and I sighed. "Bees." I muttered and he frowned "Bees? What does Bees have to do with meta-humans?" Ben asked and I shrugged and we just went to S.T.A.R. Labs and saw Felicity with a guy who wasn't Oliver so I assume this is the handsome new boyfriend, Ray Palmer. "Felicity!!" I yelled and I ran to her and gave her a big hug "Oh Mia, I've missed you so much!" "Me too! This must be Ray Palmer, the handsome boyfriend I heard about." I said and I shook his hand. "Yes I am, Felicity told me lots about you." Ray said and I looked to Barry to see he looked concerned and I frowned. "Your A.T.O.M. suit quite the technological achievement, Mr. Palmer. I'm impressed." Dr. Wells said to Ray and Caitlin smirked "And he is never impressed." "Well, thank you, but I can't quite seem to keep it up." Ray said and I snorted and Ben lightly elbowed "He means the suit." "Yeah, I mean the suit." Ray agreed with Felicity. "Yeah. I can attest that everything else works just fine. There's nothing we need to fix in That area." Felicity said and I nodded and Ray nodded too. "No, no, no. The sex is great." "God, there's two of them." Caitlin muttered and I smirked "Amen sister." I said and she tilted her head In concern. "I know from Felicity that you have been very helpful with Barry and the Flash suit, and I was hoping to get another set of eyes on my - Problem." Ray said and I frowned, okay too much bad communication! "Any friend of The Arrow's is a friend..." "Hell, yes." Cisco agreed and Barry frowned "Uh, guys. We kind of have a lot going on already. There's a meta-human killer that can control a whole swarm of bees?" Barry said and Ray smiled "Cool... I mean, awful." "I'm sure Caitlin and I will provide ample support, Barry." Dr. Wells said and I frowned "And I will be happy to sit this one out." Cisco said and I nodded " Me too! I'm not going to die because I'm allergic to bees." I muttered and Felicity looked to Barry "You Ray, why don't you stay here and work on your suit while Barry and I run to Jitters for some java?" Felicity asked and Ben cleated his throat "Sounds like a plan, is it okay if I come?" He asked and she nodded "Coffee?" "Sure." Barry said and Ben kissed my cheek "Hot chocolate?" He asked and I nodded then turned to help Cisco and Ray.

Ben's POV
I ordered a coffee and sat down with Barry and Felicity "You know I left Starling City to get away from the mood and brood, but it looks like it followed me here." "I know. I'm sorry. It's like I said before, now is not the best time." Barry said and I sighed "Barry, I have been through enough with you to know when you're holding something back.
Is this because I told Ray your secret? Because he is trustworthy, Barry. He wants to help people, just like you." Felicity said and Barry nodded "I know, that's not what I'm worried about. It's I really don't want to put anyone else in danger." He said and I frowned "In danger of what?" "Barry, hey." Eddie said coming over and Felicity smiled "Eddie, hey. You remember Felicity." "Of course. Hey. Great to see you." He said and I saw tension between him "What is wrong with you? Is everyone in Central City in a bad mood? I thought Central City was supposed to be the fun one." Felicity said and I smirked "It is." "It's, um - It's not - Felicity knows." Barry said to Eddie "Wow. So everyone but Iris." "It feels that way." Barry muttered to Eddie and he frowned "How do you lie to everyone you care about?" "For starters, don't think of it as lying. Think of it as protecting her from getting hurt with a fib." Felicity said and I nodded "But Iris can tell I'm hiding something, and it's putting this distance between us." Eddie said and Felicity smiled "I have an idea. Why don't we all go to dinner tonight? A little wine and dine is sure to bridge the gap. Come on, we all had fun last time. Ben you and Mia can come too! I know you guys have been wanting to do something special." Felicity said and I nodded "Sure." "Yeah, Why not? Barry Allen, Seventh wheel." Barry sighed and I smirked.