Betrayed

It started to get dark and rainy as my world came crashing down on me when the people I love looked at me like I was a monster, but it is true I am a monster

It started to get dark and rainy as my world came crashing down on me when the people I love looked at me like I was a monster, but it is true I am a monster. I lied to them, I told them I was fine when clearly I'm not "I told you they'd never forgive you or Amelia, why don't you just face the fact that you, Amelia and I are the same person. You know what you have to do." Huntress told me, I closed my eyes then stood up and started walking down the Alley. "Hey, are you okay miss?" I heard and I could feel as I lost control of my powers "Get away, from me. I- I don't want to hurt you." I yelled at the person and I turned to see it was a CCPD officer "Hey, its okay, why don't we take you down to the station and get you some help, okay?" he told me and I could feel my hair change to silver and I saw my hands spark blue energy "I said... I... don't... need... help!" I yelled and then a energy pulse came from my hands knocking the officer down and I frowned "I-I'm sorry." "I need back up in the Alleyway on 8th Avenue and Fillmore St. Female Meta." the officer said through the radio and I ran down the Alley but was stopped by another car and Joe came running out, I looked at the officer then back to Joe "Stop! You have nowhere to go." Joe yelled and I drooped my head down "Sorry about this Joe." I muttered and then sent an energy field towards him and the officer knocking them back. While they were distracted I transported me to the closet place where they couldn't find me.

Joe's POV

I held the ice pack to my shoulder and I sighed "I didn't get a good look at the Meta but I think it was Mia, she had the same powers. The officer said she looked like she was struggling with herself." "What if its Huntress, I mean when Amelia saved Mia from dying she must have had Huntress with her too. If Huntress is back then she's probably trying to fight for dominance." Cisco said and Barry was staring at the ground. "Barry." "Look, what do you want me to say? Mia lied to us about knowing who Jay was." he yelled and I frowned "She was scared." "And it was Amelia, that knew who Jay was not Mia." Cisco added and I sighed "Barry, she is still your sister and she needs your help." I told him and he nodded. "Harry, is there anyway that we could find her?" I asked and he nodded "On my earth, we use to track her by using the satellite to pick up dark matter residue, she will have a lot of it because when she was turned into a meta-human, she was fixing a leak in the pipeline. It was my fault, I made her go down there because I was too busy worrying about everything else except her. It's my fault Huntress is terrorizing Amelia and if I paid more attention to her she wouldn't have gone with Zoom and Mia wouldn't have lied, so if you want to blame someone, Allen. Blame me." Harry said looking at the ground then throwing a marker. "The main thing here is getting Mia back. Cisco, you search the city for any Dark Matter residue. I have someone who can get through to Mia." Barry said and I followed him into the hallway.

Mia's POV

I locked the door to my mom's house and I closed all the blinds then turned off all the lights "Do you really think you can get rid of me?" "I can try." I muttered and she chuckled "Oh stupid little Mia, you don't know how powerful I can be." she told me and suddenly my head felt like it was on fire. I screamed as I held my head tight "Stop, stop, stop. Stop it! Please." I screamed in agony and Huntress laughed "I won't stop until you accept that this is who you are, and you let me take full control just like I did with Amelia." she told me and I shook my head. "Mia! Mia, please we need to talk." I heard Ben and I turned to the mirror to see my hair change to silver almost like Huntress.