Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1

Ben and I had a night to our selves, I pulled him into a kiss but it was interrupted by my phone and I sighed "Really?" "Leave it, Barry will take a hint." Ben said and I smiled then kissed him again. Ben's phone finally rang and I groaned then we looked at both of our phones and it was Cisco, him and Kendra was attacked by a guy with an old knife.

We got changed and drove to the lab to see Kendra was looking around "I can't believe you're The Flash. And that you work with The Flash." she said and my eyes widened "You told her?" "Yeah, let's keep that on the DL. Uh Cisco kinda told her." Barry said and I glared at Cisco and he sighed.

"Don't worry she doesn't know your Silver." He said and my eyes widened.

"Cisco!" I yelled and Kendra gasped "Your Silver?" she said and I nodded.

"This is the same knife that was used to kill the men at the docks. Residue is a perfect match." "So it is the same guy." I asked and they nodded. "But the thing is, these blades are old, centuries old." Harry said and I frowned "Do you have any idea why this guy would be after you?" I asked Kendra and she shrugged. "No, I've never seen him before in my life." "Well, he was certainly acting like he knew you. He kept calling her Priestess Chay-Ara." Cisco said and I remembered reading in my books from my ancient history course, I'm very interested about it.

"That's Coptic." Harry and I said together and everyone turned to me and I smiled.

"What I'm a History nerd. That's the only class I'm good in." I muttered and Iris frowned "You mean Egyptian?" "That's right." Harry said and I nodded. "Well, I grew up in Wisconsin, and I've never even left the States, so..." "This guy, he's clearly incredibly dangerous, so I need you to at least let us try to protect you." Barry told her and Joe sighed "I can put a detail on her." "You didn't see this guy, Joe. No offense, but I don't think a cop is going to be able to protect her." Cisco said and Barry smirked.

"No, but we do have a few friends who could lend a hand. But we're going to need to leave Central City." Barry said and I smiled "And go where?" "You really want to go to Star City? Come on, we don't need Team Arrow's help." Cisco asked and Barry nodded. "Yeah, I think we do, man." "Man, you've fought meta-humans with abilities a lot worse than knife-throwing." Cisco said and Barry sighed "I don't think this guy's a meta-human. There's something different about him, something, ah, mystical." Barry said and I frowned. "Mystical, really?" "We stop meta-humans because we're scientists. We can figure out what their weaknesses are, but we don't have any experience when it comes to guys like this, with magic. They do." Barry told us and Cisco narrowed his eyes at him. "Mm, this wouldn't have anything to do with Zoom, would it?" Cisco asked and I looked at Barry but he scoffed "No. I'm just trying to keep Kendra safe. This is the best way to do that." "Right... Okay, I'm with you. But how do we even know Oliver and them even have time to help us?" Cisco said and Barry frowned. "How busy can they be?" He asked and I cleared my throat and they both looked at me. "Uh, well, uh..." I muttered and I told them about Damien Darhk.