Rogue Time

I opened my eyes wide to see my bowling ball hit all the pins and I turned to Ben "See... I knew that would help." He said and I frowned. I looked around to see Eddie leaving and Iris and Linda putting up their shoes, something felt off but I couldn't put my finger on it "You okay?" Ben asked and I shrugged "I don't know... Hey why don't we get dinner. Just you and me?" I asked and he smiled "Sure... and I'll even help you study for exams." Ben said and I kissed his cheek "My hero." I said and we went to Big Belly burger for dinner.

After exams I went to S.T.A.R. Labs and Cisco met me at the elevators "So I heard from Caitlin that you don't want to go go your Brother's Birthday." "Yeah, I really don't want to go." Cisco told me and I frowned. "But he's your Brother, Cisco." "Not by choice." Cisco told me and I sighed "Here, why don't I come with you? You've done so much for me, why can't I do something for you!" I asked and he sighed and nodded as we went into the lab. "Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin questioned and I nodded "So, both Mardon brothers survived the plane crash and then the dark matter released by the Particle Accelerator explosion affects them both in Virtually the same way." Dr. Wells and Barry said together which made me frown. "That's right." "Only Mark's not like Clyde at all. He can do things that you couldn't even imagine." Barry said and I looked to Cisco "You mean he's sort of like a... Weather wizard?" "- Weather wizard?" Barry said at the same time as Cisco which was super freaky. Cisco took a sip of his icee and groaned "Trigeminal headache?" Caitlin and Barry said together and my eyes widened "Mr. Allen. A word please." Dr. Wells said and they both went off and talked "Do you guys know what's wrong with Barry?" I asked and they shrugged "He's acting weirder then usual." I told them and Caitlin chuckled.

Ben's POV

I was looking for a present for Mia for our anniversary of when we met and I was going to propose to her but I don't know when. "Who's the lucky girl?" I heard someone say and I looked up to see the doctor who help Mia when she was in the hospital. "Uh it's my girlfriend. We've been best friends since kindergarten and it's our anniversary next week." I told her and she smiled "I see. Can I give you some suggestions?" She asked and I nodded "Sure." "Okay, uh that one." She said pointing to a white gold Diamond ring. "I have a feeling she'll like that one." The lady said and I called over one of the workers to get it for me. "Your girlfriend must be very Lucky. What's her name?" "Mia. She is special." I told the lady and she smiled

 "It's good to keep someone in your life safe

"It's good to keep someone in your life safe... Uh I should go, got to get back to the hospital for my rounds." She said and I nodded. "It was nice to see you again." The lady said and I smiled "Same to you." I told her and then turned back to the worker "I'll take it." I said and payed for the ring.

Mia's POV

I went with Cisco to his brother's birthday party and I looked at the cake 'Wow... my birthday cake was way smaller then that." "Oh, well... It is Dante's birthday. The most important day of the year." Cisco said and I smirked then nudged his arm. We walked up to Cisco's brother and his mom was bragging about his achievements, Dante came over to us and I smiled. "Hey, What's up, man? Glad you can make it." "Of course." Cisco said and Dante looked at me. "Hi, I'm Dante." "This is my friend, Mia." Cisco introduced and I smiled "Hi, Mia." "Happy Birthday, Dante." I said and he smiled back "Thank you." "Here, I got you this. I think you'll like it. It's..." Cisco got cut off by him walking away and I frowned then looked to Cisco. We all gathered to watch Dante play the piano and he had a big finish "Well, here is one who was touched by God." Cisco's mom said and I scoffed "I can play the piano blindfolded better than him." I said and Cisco chuckled. "Ah, I was a little rusty. I haven't played in a while." "Oh, well If that was what you sounded like rusty, I can't imagine what you sound like when you've practiced. You know I play the piano myself." I said and he smirked "Oh, for you, I'd practice morning, noon, and night." "That means you'd actually have to get up in the morning. Oh and yeah, Mia has a boyfriend so..." Cisco said and I cleared my throat "And he's a great boyfriend as boyfriend's go." "So, Mom tells me you're still working at S.T.A.R. Labs, huh?" Dante asked Cisco and he shrugged "Yeah. Why?" "No reason, man. Guess it was just hard to find another job, huh?" Dante said and I looked to Cisco. "Oh, I wasn't looking. I actually like working at S.T.A.R. Labs." Cisco said and I cleared my throat again "And they couldn't do what they do without Cisco. He's helped me out a bunch of times." "Oh, he's loyal. Just like a dog." Dante said and I frowned "Oh, come on. Why are you so serious, mi hija?" Dante said laughing and Cisco walked out of the house. "Uh, Happy birthday." I said and ran after Cisco "Cisco... Cisco, wait up!" I said and he sighed "Look, I get it now why you didn't want to go.... So, why don't we go get a drink.... Something strong." I said and he smiled.