Grodd

Ben's POV

I sat on Mia's bed and I held my hands to my face "Hey, uh I came to check up on you

I sat on Mia's bed and I held my hands to my face "Hey, uh I came to check up on you." Millie said and I looked up to see her eyes red and I knew she had been crying. "Thanks. Uh you should get some rest, I'm sure Barry or Joe would calls us if they find Mia." I said and she nodded "What about you? You should probably rest up too." Millie said and I smiled but it faded and I started sobbing which she came over and hugged me. "I can't loose her, I love her Mil." I cried and she sighed "It's gonna be fine. Just breathe." Millie said holding my head and I stared in her eyes which she kissed me. I pulled away and I thought about what she do "Why did you do that?" "You were having a panic attack, I'm sorry it was only to calm you down." Millie said and I nodded "Thanks... We should go to S.T.A.R Labs." I said and we went to the lab.

Barry explained that the gold reserve was under attack and he was whammed "Your eye movement is normal. No signs of neurological damage."Caitlin said and Millie frowned "Do you think the thief might have been a meta-human who put the whammie on you or something?" "I-I don't know. When Rainbow Raider got in my head, all I felt was anger. But this was not that. This was just overwhelming fear." Barry said and I frowned as Cisco looked through the computer. "Hmm. Looks like when you went down, the thief got disoriented too." He said and Barry sighed "Maybe we both got whammied." "Then you know how it feels..." Iris said walking in and we all were shocked. "Hi, Barry. Or should I say The Flash?" She said and they went into the training room to talk. "This is one of the few times I would not want to be Barry Allen." "I wonder what he's gonna say." Millie said and Caitlin sighed "We should absolutely not listen in." "It's none of our business.... But The Flash is our business." Caitlin and Cisco said and me and Millie looked at each other then frowned. "And Iris did just find out that Barry's The Flash." "So by transitive property, Barry and Iris are our business." Caitlin said and turned on the mic which we listened in on to there conversation.

Barry's POV
"I'm not mad Barry, just disappointed. Does Eddie know?" Iris asked and I sighed "Yes, he does." "Is that why he got kidnapped?" Iris asked and I shook my head. "No, I don't know why Wells took Eddie." "Dr. Wells is The Man in Yellow?" she asked and I sighed "Everything he's been doing, helping me... helping Mia, training her. It was all a lie. Wells killed our mom, and he took Mia too." I told her and she looked to the ground then back up to me. "Is he gonna kill Eddie or Mia?" "No, he's not. I'm gonna get Eddie and Mia back, I swear." I said and she nodded "Yeah, The Flash said the same thing." Iris said and I sighed. "Look, Iris, you have to believe me, I- There was so many times me and Mia wanted to tell you. You were the first person we wanted to tell, but everything started getting crazy, and I thought maybe Joe was right and I shouldn't say-" "Wait, wait, wait. You're telling me that Mia has powers too and my dad knew and he told you not to tell me?" Iris questioned and groaned "He was trying to protect you. We all were." I said and sighed. "Yeah, well, maybe it's time you all stopped." Iris said and walked out and I sat on the step and held my hands to my face and thought about Mia, if she was okay.