Flash vs Arrow Part 1

I read Iris' new article for her blog and I smiled " "The Silver Streak." I love it, Iris!" I told her and she smiled "Thanks". Cisco called me to tell me to head to the bank at Cunningham and Sampere. Once I got there everyone was trying to literally tear each other to pieces "What in the hell?" I muttered and someone punched me in the Jaw. Barry got here in time to stop a bullet from hitting a guy, everyone stopped and I groaned in pain "You okay?" "Yup, just peachy." I said and we left.

I waited on Sam to get done with Evidence and I overheard Eddie complaining about me and Barry. Sam came down the stairs and I smiled "Hello, Beautiful." he said and he kissed me. I pulled away and I saw Ben "Hey, Mia." "Ben, uh Ben this is my boyfriend Sam Kepler." I said and he nodded "And the new intern for Barry. uh I'm Ben Captain Singh's son" He introduced himself and they shook hands. "Uh well, we should probably get going" Sam said and I nodded "It was good meeting you" He added and I waved at him.

Ben's POV

"What happened between you and Mia?" My dad said asked me and I shrugged "I don't know. I just told her something that I think messed up our friendship." I said and he sighed "Son, listen if you think you messed up, just talk to her." He said and I sighed and I looked at Mia before the elevator door closed.

Mia's POV

We got to the café and I stared off into space "You okay?" Sam asked and I shrugged "You haven't said anything since we left the precinct." He added and I smiled "I'm fine." I said and he ordered me mac and cheese. I went to S.T.A.R Labs and they showed me and Barry the CAT scans of all the victims and I sighed. Barry left to go talk with Iris and I decided to go back and hang with Millie.

I walked into the apartment and I saw a box om the kitchen table and I frowned "Hello.... hm wonder who it's from" I muttered and I saw a note on the box: thought you might like this, I saw it in a shop's window and Millie told me you always had your eye on this. So happy early birthday! ~ Sam

I smiled and I opened it to see a purple tribal metal back and I gasped. I slipped it on and I got a call from Barry that he and Joe got a lead which Barry told me Oliver is here. "Hey, Mia." Millie said coming in the door with groceries "Hey" "So um Oliver is in town. He, uh, came to see me at work. Told me he had some business in town, you know I thought he came to check on his sister but no, business is more important." Millie said and I sighed "I mean he took up your family business, he is very busy at sometimes, but he loves you." I told her and she smiled. "Well I'm making dinner for us and I invited Ben" Millie said and my eyes widened. "Why would you do that?" I asked her and she chuckled and went to the kitchen "Oh come on, Just like old times. The three amigos." Millie said and I smiled. "I mean we kinda had this thing at Jitter's and before that when we were being hostages, he maybe have told me that he liked me and I quote "I wasn't even with Kimberly, she came up to me and I turned her down for you"" I told Millie and she gasped "Wow, well we can try to avoid it during dinner." She smiled and I laughed.

@  Dinner   Mia's POV

I sat across from Ben and we ate dinner in silence "Um so Ben, how is your classes going, uh Mia told me that your up for an internship at Central City Picture News" Millie asked and he smiled "Uh yeah, its between me and another person. I have my final interview in a few days." He said and he looked at me "So how are you and Sam doing?" He asked and I cleared my throat "We're good, uh he took the next few days off to help his family. But we are good." I said and I looked to Millie giving her a "I told you this was a bad idea" Look and suddenly I got a text from Sam that he was outside. "Uh I'll be right back, I have a package for me outside." I said excusing myself and I walked outside. "Hi" I said smiling at the sight of Sam "Hey" He said and sighed "Is everything alright?" I asked and he sighed "yeah, uh... No it's not, um Mia I'm moving back to Gotham." Sam said and I frowned "Oh, when?" "I'm moving back tomorrow. It's my family, my dad has gotten into some trouble and I need to go back home and sort everything out." He said and I nodded "Are you planning to come back anytime soon?" I asked and he sighed "No, I'm moving back permanently" "So where does that leave us?" I asked and he sighed "I'm sorry" He said and he walked away. I stood there in the freezing cold and I felt tears coming down my face "Mia." I heard and I wiped my tears and turned around to see Ben. I smiled and looked at the ground "He broke up with me." I muttered and he nodded "I heard... Look you don't have to tell me." "I don't... but I just need my best friend right now" I said and he pulled me in a hug and I just broke down.

Ben's POV (Moments before)

"Did you really have to bring up the boyfriend card" Millie said and I frowned "What?" I said and she went over to the window and frowned "Sam's here... he looks like he just watched a dog get killed. Maybe you should go check on them" She said and I shook my head "Oh no, your her friend." "Yeah and your her Best Friend" Millie said and I sighed "Fine" I said and I went down to see if everything was okay. "So where does that leave us?" Mia asked and he sighed, I looked down to the groaned and I sighed "Okay, Ben... Be the hero for the girl of your dreams tonight." I muttered to myself and I walked out and saw Mia crying. "Mia" I said and she turned around and gave me a weak smile then looked to the groaned "He broke up with me." Mia said and I nodded "I heard... Look you don't have to tell me" "I don't... but I just need my Best Friend right now" She said and I pulled her into a hug. This moment felt right, what Sam did to her was wrong, Mia doesn't deserve someone like that in her life. She deserves better, she deserves me. Mia pulled away and looked into my eyes "Ben, when you said you turned down Kimberly for me, why did you?" She asked and I sighed.

Mia's POV

Ben sighed and he sat down on the steps of the apartment building "I turned her down because, I love you Mia. I've been in love with you since the third grade." Ben said and I frowned "Ben." "No, Mia I want you to listen. Ever since the third grade I have been in the sidelines for you. I watched you every time some guy wanted your number or wanted to go out with you because you were so innocent, I was there all the time you got your heart broken by the people who didn't even know who you truly are. I always wanted to be your prince charming, that would always be by your side." Ben said and I frowned. "Now tell me, has Sam ever kissed you like this" He said and he pulled me in a passionate and magical kiss.

 "Now tell me, has Sam ever kissed you like this" He said and he pulled me in a passionate and magical kiss

Sam's POV

I was up on the roof top and I saw Mia kiss Ben and I looked at the ground "You did good kid." I heard and I turned to see the woman who planned all this. "Okay, you got me to break up with her, but why did I have to lie about my family." I asked and she sighed " It's not a lie actually, your father is in a lot of trouble. Well he will be in the future, you. You won't remember meeting me or doing any of this." she said and I frowned "Wait what?" I asked and suddenly she grabbed my head and I gasped as I fell to my knees "I'm Sorry it had to be like this, but after I tell you about my plan you can't go blabbering" the woman said and I shook my head. "This Man in a yellow suit wants Mia and I'm gonna figure out why, I need my daughter to be safe and being with you will get her hurt." she said and I shook my head "No It won't. Please." I muttered and the next thing I knew, I just saw darkness and had no idea what just happened.