S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage

6 Months Later

Mia's P.O.V.

I finished my training and Cisco, my work friend, Gave me a water bottle and i sighed in relief "Damn girl! you were killing it." Cisco said and i smiled as we did our handshake. "so how is my speed and my strength?" i asked and Caitlin showed me my vitals. "all looking good, tomorrow we'll look into your invisibility." she said and i nodded and i looked at Barry's Sleeping form "how is he doing?" i asked and they shrugged " doing fine better then anyone, really" Cisco said and i nodded. Before i was about to leave to change for work Barry woke up gasping and we ran to help him. Cisco was being a nerd and Caitlin was trying to get his vitals and i was just trying to process that my brother is awake and alive. Dr. Wells came in and i felt a chill going down my spine, i keep getting it every time i'm around Harry, since that night the Particle Accelerator Exploded. "where am i?" " Welcome back Mr. Allen." Harry said and Barry looked over at us and smiled at me. "Barry" i muttered and i ran up to him and hugged him.

 "I thought you were gone" I said and he smiled "you'll always be stuck with me" Barry said and he looked around " You're in S

"I thought you were gone" I said and he smiled "you'll always be stuck with me" Barry said and he looked around " You're in S.T.A.R labs!" Cisco told him and i rolled my eyes. "Cisco, Don't make him nervous. He just woke up from a nine month coma" i said and Barry frowned "what?!" he yelled and i sighed "Crap! um, Dr. Wells do you want to elaborate?" i asked her and he nodded and he informed Barry on everything that happened in these last nine months. Iris' name popped up in the conversation and Barry left and i sighed "I'll watch him." i said and i followed him to Jitter's and he starred at Iris and i rolled my eyes. "you going to go say hi?" i asked and he smiled " i don't even know what to say" he said and sighed. Iris looked up from the customers and saw us i waved and she stared at Barry as we came inside. Iris hugged Barry and i smiled "what no hug for me?" "hey i saw you yesterday and how are you awake? why didn't S.T.A.R Labs call us?" Iris asked and i sighed "I just woke up" "Should you be on your feet?" Iris asked and Barry smiled "Iris, i-I'm okay." "I watched you and your sister die, Barry. you kept dying. your heart kept stopping. Mia literally was hypothermic and in cardiac arrest." Iris said and i held her hand and Barry took her other one and put it on his chest "it's still beating." "feels really fast" Iris said and there was a crash and Barry acted weird. Tracy one of the waitresses dropped some coffee cups and Iris asked if she was fine "My dad is gonna be so happy to see you. let me get my stuff, okay? Be right back" she said and she went to the back and i frowned at Barry. "Are you okay?" i asked and nodded "um well i have to go to the bank and deposit allowance from babysitting and my tips from the Dinner" "wait what happened to training to be in CCPD?" Barry asked and i shrugged "well after i woke up from the small coma i went to college but soon." "i missed your graduation?" Barry said and i smirked. "yeah you kind of missed a lot. graduation, my birthday, well I missed that too but also my first date." "your first date? With who?" he asked and i smiled "um Kaleb Wayne. he transferred to Central City University from Gotham his dad is Bruce Wayne. we had a few classes together and we just started talking. But I don't think it will last" i told Barry and he smiled.

 But I don't think it will last" i told Barry and he smiled

I walked into the bank and i went to the teller. i gave her my money and she had me sign paperwork. just a few seconds later a man in a hood came over next to me "hey wait your turn, Dude. everyone else is in line." i said and he put down a piece of paper and i frowned "this is a robbery. is this supposed to be a joke?" the teller said and the guy backed up. "You tell me." he said and fog appeared and i gasped "everyone get down!" i yelled as a storm appeared. i recognized the man as Clyde Mardon and i glared at him "Mardon!" i yelled and he looked at me and i began to fight him, he is the reason Joe's partner is dead. "your the Daughter of the cop that killed my brother" he said and he swung his fist and i dodged it "that's what you two get. you killed a Detective. your brother deserves to rot 6ft below" i growled and i kicked my leg but he grabbed it and i was now on the ground. I'm tougher then i look, I workout everyday. I flipped over so i was away from Mardon and suddenly he lunged at me grabbing my head and slammed it on a car door.

3rd P.O.V

Mardon picks up Mia's unconscious body and places her in the back of the mustang and drives away. On the other hand, Barry goes to CCPD precinct and they all welcome Barry back and Joe and his partner Eddie A.K.A Detective pretty boy is now on the Mardon case, interviewing Victims, asking questions about what happened.

Joe's P.O.V

i watched the video from one of the witnesses and i saw the crook fighting a civilian, the girl made the first hit though. "joe is that?.....Mia?" Eddie asked and i looked closely "Vukuvich, Suspect is driving a black mustang. Partial plate six-kilo-Charlie-three. put out an APB. and on Mia Marie Allen-age 19 4'11" i said and he nodded. we tried to find out where he took her and i decided to not let Barry worry.

Barry's P.O.V

I was talking to Iris about everything and this car came by and It was Mardon in the front and I saw a girl in the back and It was Mia. A cop car came towards us and I pushed Iris Out of the way and I ran towards the car Mardon was in and I was suddenly in the front seat and I turned the steering wheel and the car flipped but I grabbed Mia and ran out of the car. I laid Mia down safely on the side of the road and I went up to Mardon and I yelled his name to get his attention. He disappeared in a storm cloud and I frowned "Barry!" I heard and I turned to Iris and she ran towards me and I kneeled next to Mia and took her pulse. "We need to get her to a hospital!" I told Iris and she called an ambulance.

Mia's POV

I opened my eyes and I looked around and I was in the hospital. I saw Barry and I smiled "Hi" I said in a whisper and he smiled "Hey Mia, I'm so glad you're okay. Uh I brought you these." Barry said holding up tulips and I smiled "Barry they are beautiful." I said and I sighed "How did I get to safety? Mardon took me hostage." I said and he nodded " I saved you but in the process a man was killed..." "You saved me?" I asked and he nodded "Dr. Wells told me about the effects of the Particle Accelerator. He told me about your powers." Barry said and I frowned.

" Barry said and I frowned