The Nuclear Man

I walked into the lab and I saw Ben was pacing back and forth and I cleared my throat "Oh thank god you two are alright." He said pulling both of us into a group hug and me and Millie looked at each other then pulled away "We're fine." "I thought something bad might have happened to you guys, the police found Sam's body in his home and they claimed it was a suicide." Ben said and I sighed. "We know we found him but we blacked out. We woke up this morning with no memory of what happened." Millie said and Ben frowned "That's not weird at all, um can you guys try to remember?" He asked and I shrugged. "It might take some time." I told him then went to Joe's.

I helped Barry get ready for his date with Linda and he changed like seven times and I looked up to see him in a white button up shirt and a vest. Joe and I held up a thumbs up but he sighed and ran back to his room and changed again, I rolled my eyes and Joe went back to reading "You change one more time, I'ma shoot you." Joe said and I smirked. Barry left and I went to the kitchen to make dinner for me, Joe, and Iris.

The next day I got a text from Joe saying to meet him at the precinct but he took me to my childhood house and I frowned "Joe, why are we here?" I asked and he sighed "I have a theory about who might have been involved in Barry's and your moms death

The next day I got a text from Joe saying to meet him at the precinct but he took me to my childhood house and I frowned "Joe, why are we here?" I asked and he sighed "I have a theory about who might have been involved in Barry's and your moms death." Joe said and I tried to hold back the tears. "I don't know about this Joe." I muttered and Cisco came "Hey, thanks for meeting me. What are we doing here?" "This is Barry and Mia's old house." Joe told him and he frowned "Where your mother was..." "Yeah." I said and he gave me a small sympathetic glance. "I thought you, me and Mia could reexamine the crime scene, you can apply your technical expertise and help us prove who really did it." Joe said and I frowned. "For sure, we should get Dr. Wells and Caitlin in on this." "No, we should keep this between us for the time being. If too many people know, Barry will find out, and I don't want to involve him until we know something definitive." Joe said and I looked at him with a concerning look and Cisco turned to me. "Then why is Mia here?" "She found out so she can help but only if she wants to." Joe said and I sighed "I'm right here and I want to know who really killed my mom." I said and Joe knocked on the door to have a blonde haired lady in only her night gown and I cleared my throat and smiled fakely "Hello Ma'am, I'm detective Joe West. This is Cisco Ramon and Mia Allen." "Oh, please, it's Sherry, like the drink. What can I do for you, Detective?" The lady said and I frowned. "I don't know if you were aware, but there was a homicide in this residence approximately 15 years ago." Joe said and she nodded "Oh, I know." she said and looked at me and I gave her a fake smile "We've reopened the investigation. Do you mind if we come in and take another look around?" Joe asked and she smiled "Oh, not at all." She said letting us in and I looked around. It wasn't the same as before, everything was different. I stared at the bottom of the stairs and I remembered that night my mom died "Mia? Mia." Cisco said getting my attention and I cleared my throat. "Yeah?" "You alright?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah, I'm good." I said and Joe looked at me confused. "I'm not picking up anything. Not even with The Super Light." Cisco said scanning the room and we frowned "Super Light?" "Well, technically it's a multi-spectrum, violet laser-enhanced scanner that detects molecular schisms in the 600 mega-volt range, but I figured "Super Light" was easier to say." Cisco said and Joe nodded "Right, but what does it tell you?" he asked and I sighed "Nothing we didn't already know about that night." "keep looking." I told him and Sherry came back into the room "Uh, can I get you boys something to drink? Water? Soda? Wine?" she asked and I cleared my throat "Uh, we're fine. Thank you." Joe answered and I rolled my eyes. "Well, if you change your mind, I've been told my strawberry daiquiris are sinful." She said and I held up my hand "I'll take a So...da." I finished and she was already gone. "I will not judge you." Cisco said to Joe and I sighed and I looked at the photo. "Okay, Barry's mother's body was found here, knife beside her, blood spatter on the wall belonged to Nora." Joe said and I sighed "Joe, I think I just think maybe it's been too long, and everything's different." I said and Joe frowned. "Except that mirror. Sherry must have bought it at the estate sale." "That was our grandmother's" I said and Cisco took the scanner and we saw a substance on the back of the mirror. "Oh, my God. Silver nitrate." Cisco said and I frowned "The compound used in photography."  "It was often used to back vintage mirrors. If there were two speedsters there that night, the sparks from their movement would have generated enough flashes to actually expose images onto the silver nitrate." Cisco said and I walked over to him. "You saying what I think you're saying?" Joe asked and Cisco smiled "This mirror might contain photographs of what actually happened that night." he told us and Joe and I looked at each other.